Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[1-06] Infected Kill of the Week

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - The Good Man' started by and138, Oct 4, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Who had the best infected kill in “The Good Man”?

:Chainsaw:

Rules:

- Write down the name of anyone, including emergency responders, who, in your opinion, had the best infected kill of the night.

- Comments are welcome! Gifs are also welcome, but let’s try to have only one or two of each kill.

- The kill must occur in this week’s episode only, and must be an actual kill; that is, the infected is no longer moving because their brain has been damaged.

- There will be voting for every episode of Season 1. I will pronounce the Infected Killer of the Week on Saturday or early Sunday, before the new episode airs

- When the season ends, ALL votes will be counted... And the overall greatest Infected Killer of the Week will be crowned!

[​IMG]

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

The voting on this week's episode will determine not only the best infected killer for this week but also, very likely, the best killer of the season. So I hope to see lots of people voting!

Let's hope some foolish person opens the door to the arena, unleashing a horde of skinbags! :shining:

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Up until the last minutes of the show I was going with the helicopter blade beheading BUT I have now changed my mind. I am going with Liza's death - that was emotional as fu*k!

4. TROR

TROR Member

Helicopter blade to the head.

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Neither helicopter blade soldier nor Liza had actually turned yet; however, I think we should allow them as kills because they'd both been bitten, unlike Griselda, and therefore were technically "infected." Thoughts?

6. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

This was my thinking, too, but now I'm second-guessing myself. It's called 'Infected Kill of the Week', and they were both bitten. On the other hand, Griselda was closer to turning because everyone is actually infected. So I don't know. It's splitting hairs either way.

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's true. Good point. The only reason this show calls them the "infected" rather than "walkers" or "zombies" or whatever is because at first they thought the undead were just ill. But yes, in both shows everyone is infected but are only "walkers" once they turn.

@Dnae and @TROR, it seems I have to be the bad guy again and disallow both helicopter soldier and Liza. They were damn fine human kills, though. :(

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Gah.....rules!! So only full on walkers/skinbags/etc is allowed?

9. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes, just skinbags, sorry. I must be the hardass who enforces the rules. :p

10. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Alas, our saddest and coolest deaths are human deaths... I liked seeing Nick save his mom with her own hammer, but I think I'm going to have to go with Ofelia and her bolt cutter. Something about its length makes it a visually impressive weapon, and she was really walloping the hell out of those walkers with it.

11. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Seeing the rules, I have to go with the bolt cutter kill too!

12. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I gotta go with the bolt cutters too.
    As a side note the coldest non kill to date in either series goes to Strand. You just do not mess with that man's cufflinks.

13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The soldiers at the chain link fence and our group in the kitchen were both so chaotic, I could hardly focus, but I did see Nick with the hammer, so I will say that.

Season-wide, though, it would be Nick mowing down Calvin with the Ford F100, with extra difficulty points for speed driving in reverse and avoiding clueless parents.

14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes, after having so few kills all season, we got a whole crapload all at once. Tonight I'll watch those scenes again and list each kill (and will vote for this week's at that time).

Because there were so few kills overall, I think it would be fun to gather some statistics, like "Most Prolific Infected Beater," "Most Used Weapon," "Best Makeshift Weapon," "Most Popular Human Kill," etc.

15. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

So I haven't had time to do this yet. :( But it will happen.

My vote is for Ofelia with the bolt cutters.

Voting for this week's Kill of the Week is open until Sunday, sometime after the s6 premiere.

The winner of the week and the season will be announced sometime after that. :)

16. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

looks like Ofelia with the bolt cutters might win it ~ that gets my vote too.

nick with madison's hammer comes in second, if only because his expression is so priceless (did i just do that?).

and i agree with Lindigo that the f100 execution was best of the season.