Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

100 Live Reactions!!! (even though there will be like 3 people here)

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - 100' started by Jag, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I really liked the episode with the exception of walker death by lightening strike - that bit garnered an eye roll from me.

2. yuke

yuke Member

Me too. Apparently Daniel is the Glenn of Fear the Walking Dead.

3. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Don't mess with Daniel, he'll beat your ass or stab you with a fork, or whatever he happens to have on hand. I wonder what he'd do to strand IF strand was lying to him?

4. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Well Daniel is one changeable SOB.
    I don't trust him at all.

The episode was fantastic. Last five minutes had me screaming at the TV set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I loved this episode quite a bit. Loosing Travis was a hard pill to swallow, but getting Daniel back took the sting out of it. I am very familiar with his story, having a bit of personal stories and an insatiable appetite for historical nastiness. I pegged him as a survivor right away, as a zombie Apocalypse is kind of like home for someone who lived the things he did. I was joked with when I said it (because I loved Dale too, and he just was old then dead), joked with when he "died" (because he just went nuts then died.. Haha!), and finally got some redemption when Daniel came back.

Strand got some layers peeled away though. It is hard not to see him as plain selfish and sleazy, as people that know him just scrape him off. I never really got that answer about loving Thomas....? I would have hoped he had learned his particular skills need to be altered to fit this new world by now, but he is not adapting fast enough, having used the people around him for comfort and food until he got kicked out of the hotel. The dam was the first place he went after that, clearly with the intent of manipulating someone else for provisions and shelter. He was a rat, but he does not have to stay one. He appeared weaker than comic Father Gabriel this week, but this will either break him or force evolution. Being with Daniel will aid him greatly if he listens to him.

Together, they could be unstoppable, but Daniel has had his beef with Strand in the past, and I don't think he likes him much now. Daniel just knows that Strand is not dangerous to anyone who has his number, and Daniel has had it since hello. Strand means well, but means well most for Strand.

And I just have to add that the dam drop is Negan levels of brutal right there, and Rick is probably still in his coma back in the hospital. Imagine if Dante was still alive in the time of Alexandria... Yikes! If Rick ever leaves Alexandria, I wouldn't try your luck south of the border. Some bad juju is probably going on down there. Some mad max baddie that runs a refinery and has an army of armored, spiked, bladed, dune buggies and semis for sweeping away the dead and the living alike, while he drinks tequila from a babies skull and sits on a throne made of the bones of his family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. scarpad

scarpad New Member

A lot of Daniels character is centerered around religion and faith, so therefore the Lightening kill did fit his redemption arc, plus it was cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2