Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1010 Stalker - Rate the Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 1010 - Stalker' started by Dnae, Feb 28, 2020.

?

Well, how was it?

1. 10 So much fun to watch! Like watching kittens STALKING youtube videos level of fun!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 9

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. 8 Very Interesting. Photosynthesis of plants/stalks interesting. Way cool!!!

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. 7

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 6 Eh, better than digging my way out of a grave I suppose.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3 About as exciting as watching a STALK of corn grow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1 So bad! Like 1st degree STALKING level of bad. Go directly to jail!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Finally got a chance to watch again. Aside from the characters making a couple cliche horror movie mistakes [Laura failing to just immediately take Beta out while she had the advantage, and Lydia falling for the old possum trick], I liked this episode. It was well put together, and I imagine it had an edge-of-the-futon intensity for people who don't follow spoilers the way we do, and thus find Daryl's death a possibility. A person in the room during my live watch, who is more of a casual TWD viewer, actually thought this was Daryl's swan song.

RIP to Laura, Panicked Woman, and Alexandria Guard!! And Alfred, you can rest with your penis in a wasp's nest.

I give it a solid 8.995, and its holding at 100% on RT.

2. blundig

blundig Member

I don't feel sorry for those missing good episodes. They're fundamentally bad people and choose the easy route. Anyone can stop watching a shitty show. What kind of mettle is that?