Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[1015] Rate The Tower

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 5, 2020.

?

Just do it

1. Towers over the competition

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Meh, this cell tower probably serves Tracfone.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  10. Towering Inferno.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Virginia Blake

I liked how Beta did something very typical of psychotic people. He was lucid enough to notice what the cat meant. That a cat smells food .in this case...cooking possum.

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I agree. In the backstory episode the Beta that Alpha first met was pretty unhinged.

3. Virginia Blake

AS a retired Mental Health professional, I hope to do fun hypothetical case reveiws of the various characters. I used to do this on FB sites. I left recently as I got hacked and hyjacked. The forums seem more private. As I'm an Elder, I don't seem welcome on many the TWD FB sites where there;s alot of "antisocial" behavior. I just want to discuss & debate TWD and be allowed to "age in place"....quietly and peacefully LOL

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!!

5. Virginia Blake

thanks much. I hope to post a topic or 2 by tomorrow. I'm getting the lay of the land here and on 3 other sites.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@BlackBird gave me a wee forum nudge to remind me that I had not posted about 1015. How very out of character for me.

So here I am, several weeks after the fact trying to remember the ins and outs of the episode.

Lets see. I am so over Beta and his slide into insanity without his Alpha. Psssh, someone kill him already

I do remember screaming at my TV..."NOT AARON". And I was upset. And then I was not. Because I saw the trailer for 1016. Of course who knows who will bite the dust in that episode :eek: NOT Aaron NOT Aaron NOT Aaron NOT Judith NOT Judith NOT Judith NOT Connie (be alive) NOT Connie (be alive) NOT Connie (be alive). After those three I am pretty much smeh about everyone else

I digress.

Liked: Scenes with Judith. I love her. Scenes with Lydia were also good.

On the fence: This Princess character. She will be either a character I grow to dislike or a character I grow to like. Too early to say.

Ambivalent might be the one word that sums up my take on episode 1015. Or perhaps I am just so down on everything right now that I am not giving the episode a fair shake after time away.

I need to watch that episode of Prodigal Son with a handcuffed Tom Payne to lift my spirits!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Thank you! And the world has shifted a little bit more back to its axis.

Nice to hear from you, and I’m happily forgiving that Daryl is missing from your “over my dead body” list. :p