Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1016 Who will die speculation

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by Dnae, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We have all had a great deal of time to mull this over.

Who do you think will die in the season finale?

Extra points if you also share how you think they will die

OH and maybe include who you would not mind seeing bite the proverbial bullet!

Daryl?

Connie?

Zeke?

Judith?

Lydia?

Carol?

Kellie?

Rachel?

Dianne?

Doggo?

RJ?

Aaron?

Gracie?

Scott?

Alden?

Bertie?

Nora?

Nabila?

Eugene?

Jerry?

Princess?

Yumiko?

Beta?

Jules?

Virgil?

Luke?

Rosita?

Maggie?

Gabe?

Negan?

Cindie?

Magna?

Oscar?

Marco?

#1 Dnae, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Looking at each home base group:

Kingdom Peeps:
    • Dianne - I hope I am wrong but she is that C list character that almost feels like a B list character and that is a dangerous spot to be in. Again, I hope not. I think she could be a great character given more development and screen time. With Maggie's return I could see her becoming a second to Maggie. We saw her loyalty to Maggie in season 9 and with her return it would be nice to see that friendship develop.
    • Nabila is another possibility. With Jerry always being the optimist it would be interesting to see his character go through a period of darkness and Nabila's death would certainly send him down that rabbit hole
    Who I wish from Kingdom would bite the bullet?
    No one really. Edit: I forgot about Carol being part of Kingdom! Unpopular opinion I know but if her character were to die I would not be torn up about it. I have never been a huge fan of Carol. More like a fan of hers from time to time but never invested in her character. And Carol of season 10 needed a good full day in time out!!

Whose death would send me close to the edge?
    Hmmmm Zeke and Jerry

#2 Dnae, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hilltop:
    • I do think either Alden or Luke will die. It is really a toss up between the two of them. I am going to say that Luke will be the one to go. He is already injured to the point that Aaron was dragging him on a make shift cot. Cannot see him being able to put up much of a fight against Beta's army.
    • Marco - if a red shirt has to go I could see it being him
    • Magna - Her character is not at all what I was expecting when they first arrived on the scene. I am not a fan of broody types and sadly that seems to be where they were going with this character in season 10. There was a hint of her character turning the corner in 1015. Accepting the end of her r/s with Yumiko, encouraging Yumiko to make the trek with Eugene.
    Who I would like to see go? There is no character from Hilltop that I dislike enough to wish this upon. The dumb teenagers were either killed at the pike or by Beta so that was taken care of already

I would say Yumiko and Connie

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

So this is where it gets dicey for me:

Since season 9 we have lost Rick (though still alive), Michonne (alive and searching for Rick) and Siddiq (dead - damn you Dante'). I think Alexandria deserves a break from death. But that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Alexandria:
    I think it will come down to three possibles
    • Eugene - I think this is a long shot. Last we saw he was trying to meet up with his date. He is removed from the potential whisperer fall out as of the end of 1015 and that alone more than likely keeps him alive.
    • Rosita - This is a hard one. I may be in the minority but I like her character. And Coco needs her momma! I know she has the other project she is involved in but I am hoping that through the magic of negotiation they were able to work out a schedule that would allow her to do both
    • Gabe - Again, a hard one to come to terms with. I think most of us have had a hate/like relationship with the Padre'. But in seasons 8-10 he has really come into his own as a character. And Seth Gilliam is such a great actor. Would be a shame to lose him. But sadly I think out of these three he is the most likely candidate.
    Who would I like to see go?
    • I bet a few of you are thinking "oh she is going to say Daryl". SURPRISE - I am not!! I still am not a "if Daryl dies we riot" type of fan but I do appreciate the path Angela has sent him down. I mean he actually feels like a part of the story and his presence is necessary. So believe it or not I would be slightly upset if he were to meet his end. I mean, not Jesus' death upset, but upset a wee bit.
    • Judith
    • Lydia
    • Aaron
    • Rosita
    • Doggo

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oceanside, Whisperers and Miscellaneous Types:
    • Cindie from Oceanside for no other reason than someone has to go *shrug*
    • Tons of guardians and whisperers
    • Virgil - we see him returning to Oceanside in one of the previews. I cannot see his character making it out alive
    Who would I like to see go?
    • Beta - but I am just not convinced that he actually dies in the finale. I think his death will come sometime in the early episodes of season 11
    • No one

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’m thinking the big death will be Carol.
    Possibly Luke, Kelly and Diane. Plus a whole lot of red shirts.

Daryl will survive this

The truth is out there

7. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I don't remember who most of these characters are, but I doubt Carol dies (I wouldn't care), and I'm sure Daryl doesn't (that I would dislike). The characters I really wouldn't want to see go right now are few... Dog for sure, Daryl, Negan, and that deaf girl who looks kind of boyish, she might be my new favorite character now that Michonne's out... the rest I don't really care for. The ones I would most like to end up as zombie food are the same usual suspects.... Gabriel, Eugene,... can't really stand Judith but now I guess she became "important" as the last from Rick's family... Zeke is passed his time too IMO, but he'll survive.

I kind of hope we'll see a little more of Princess, but won't care if she's offed.

8. Oshawott

Oshawott New Member

Pretty sure it was already confirmed that Beatrice or whatever her name is will die. Luke will probably die too since he's irrelevant. I wish Kelly would die, but she needs closure with Connie before she dies so I bet she'll stick around a bit longer. I imagine that that's it as far as deaths go for this season.

9. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Interesting read! I’m so pleased to see you’re not offering up Daryl on the disposal list, Dnae! :)

I’m absolutely awful at predicting deaths, so all I can say who I’d be upset to see go, who I don’t particularly care whether they live or die and who I’d like to see gone.

Please kill him already: Beta. I’d like to see Chr1s’ idea played out: Daryl and Negan taking him out together.

Sort of over them and wouldn’t be upset to see them go: Alden and Magna.

Would rather not lose them just yet: Zeke, Eugene, Yumiko, Luke (wish they’d do more with Luke, he’s great)

Better not lose them: Carol (just because it would be too hard on Daryl, otherwise I’m somewhat over her after this season) Rosita, Gabe, Negan

I’d be really upset if they’re offed: Aaron, Jerry, Kelly, Lydia

Over my dead body: Judith, Connie, Daryl and Dog

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Me too!!

While not exactly favorites of mine I do think we need some of the newer characters to stick around in order for more story lines to be developed

I can agree with these choices. My strongest feelings being for Zeke and Yumiko

Ehhh I would okay if Carol were offed. Negan - hmmm I am 60/40 on his making it to season 11. Cool if he does but if not, it would only take an episode or two for me to get over it LOL

From your 4 I would move Aaron and Lydia to your Over my dead body category

Completely agree with your choices but adding Aaron and Lydia

And you are quite welcome for my choice of keeping Daryl around LOL

• Like Like x 1
  11. BlackBird

You’ve made me think on it.
    For Negan to die in the finale would be actually brilliant. Saving either Judith or Daryl. That would be a great way for him to go, and he would have had an amazing arc.

12. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I had some thought about Negan too.
    I think if Negan were to die, it is best for him to die saving Maggie (and/or Hershel Jr). He is going to say something like, ''What I have owed you, I now pay for them all with my life. One life for one life.''
    And, Maggie shed some tears and forgives Negan.

13. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Oh you reminded me of Maggie... scrap my previous post, I want her to die first.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. BlackBird

Lol. I’ve completely forgotten about her. I haven’t missed her, never really liked her much, and don’t particularly want her back besides my slight curiosity of why and how.

Very romantic!! Yes, somehow Negan and Maggie working together in the future doesn’t compute. Negan dying a heroic death would be a neat solution. But not necessarily the most interesting thing to see. Negan surviving would be much more interesting. How he would carve out a life for himself now in Alexandria as a freed/partially redeemed prisoner. But to kill him would be definitely neater and could be quite cathartic and a memorable iconic death on the show.
    He’s become such a fascinating character though, he will be sorely missed whenever he goes. I’d hate to think they’d kill him off just to make Maggie’s return possible. Poor trade.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’d like to see Negan go on to the next season, only for him to get the comic Dwight death, by the hand of Daryl.

The truth is out there

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I like Maggie well enough but I admit that I have not felt her absence as far as the current story goes.

I am glad that she is back for season 11. I think her return will be a boost for a great number of fans. Not to mention, like you, I want to know the why and where of her missing story.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, Maggie is interesting not mainly of the character herself but for the fact that she will lead us either to the Commonwealth or to another community with Georgie. This lead will probably tie with the whereabouts of Heath too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. BlackBird

Hasn’t it been confirmed that Jadis was responsible for Heath’s disappearance? So he’s with the helicopter people? Or did I just dream that up? Was he an A or a B?

19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think Heath`s disappearance is one of those things we will never get an answer to.

I know at some point Gimple did say we would see Heath again. Technically we did. In the Michonne is a savior hallucination we see Heath and Glenn (old footage). Would not be surprising that Gimple was purposefully misleading and always meant this part of the hallucination as seeing Heath again.