Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[102] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 102 - So Close, Yet So Far' started by westwingnut, Aug 30, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen him in awhile. Maybe he doesn't like the FTWD section either. ;)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He's doing an 18 month stint for manufacturing sausage links without a license. He'll be back when the section is complete. ;)

3. Heriot of Fire

You dont have to make up explanations for everything just because you like a show. It really didnt make any sense at all.

4. Heriot of Fire

then again you just might have a point there.

5. Mandylion

Mandylion New Member

Ok, so I only started wathing this show today and I'm totally not finding people in this forum who'd have the same complaints as me.
    My main complaint is about Madison going on a run to save her idiotic son from terrifying withdrawal symptoms of heroin. After collecting the drugs she knows her son needs desperately she then agrees to go on a hunt with Tobias for shits and giggles AND after that she just sits on her car for AGES before returning back home to retrieve her son with the medicine she just picked up.
    We saw Nick having a terrible seizure, throwing up on himself etc and from the beginning it seemed like Madison was being a real good parent, always watching over her deadbeat son. So what changed all of a sudden?
    Y'all seem to bickering over the fate of Artie like there's some sort of wisdom in his turning. What does it matter?!

#145 Mandylion, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  6. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

i had this same problem with Madison. she's a terrible mother (and it only gets worse).

strangely, though, by the end of the season i actually like her. she and nick could've made an interesting team after what they've been through.