Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[102] live reaction thread

Discussion in 'Episode 102 - So Close, Yet So Far' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 30, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

And a horse with no name

2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

probably already killed his uncle or whoever he lived with.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think, In real life. They would have declare martial law and killed all of those rioters. They clearly, as often! Do not understand the depth of the situation and is probably big part to why the disease spread so fast and far in TWD universe. They are NOT HELPING.

Also, anyone can imagine what a thunderbolt or maybe even a Bradley would do with an zombie horde? USA especially! Has so much firepower that if Rick and his hobo commandos ever get their hands on some military grade weaponry, they can destroy so many hordes.

I first thought teacher-mom got bit and thats why she was so down!

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Pretty sure these were drugs confiscated from kids otherwise known as evidence.
    Notice how Madison went into the Police Office at the school and not the Nurses Office.
    If Meds were for the kids the Nurse wold dispense them but if they were from the kids the Cops would have them locked up before taking them to the Police Station is my guess.
    I would hope they would be more secured than they were but Madison being the Guidance Counselor would know all too well where the good drugs were stashed!

#224 EZD, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

It looked like he did not know to go to the head to me?
    He tried the body several times first and finally the head but his knife was too wimpy and the fresh Z was too hard to stab the head.

6. Danger Bunny

Danger Bunny Member

Run out of ammo then just be an uncomfortable car...

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Thing is, the military have so much hardware. Also probably hordes and hordes of rations. An Abrams tank would have a field day. I even think a riot police, how militarized it is in the US. Would do okay against a herd of zombies. Stand on a line and laugh when a human corpse is trying to bite through layers of armour. Reality is not fun when it comes to zombies ;) Shaun of the Dead probably got the closest to reality scenario of any zombie movie ever.