Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

105 Rate the Damn Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Dnae, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

and.........GO

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In the midst of my second viewing....but as it stands now, I give the episode a solid 8.5. I reserve the right to reevaluate after I watch again

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think its my favorite episode so far. I'm going with 9.3

4. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

9 I really enjoyed it

5. CaribbeanWalker

I'll give it a 6

6. TROR

TROR Member

I'm giving it a 6 as well. Look, I've been defending this show since the first episode, but this episode had nothing happen other than learning about Cobalt. It was definitely a let down for me compared to what we've seen in the past 4 episodes. Hopefully the season finale is better. Even if it's not, though, The Walking Dead comes back the next week which is something to be excited about.

7. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Thought it was pretty great ! I'd give it a 9!
    after tonights episode I do believe Daniel may become like the Governor now. He is gonna find out his wife died, and his daughter is probably gonna detest him after what he did to the army guy(does he have a name? XD can't remember it )

Travis has got to get his shit together already, damn it!

And Liza being the one to put down Griselda ,she gets it. She has more balls than Travis at his point :zombies_lol: I wonder if this could cause more problems for Travis & Daniel in the future he will probably blame Liza for her death.

when Chris and Alicia were together all I was thinking please gawd don't let those two happen..... Chris was staring a bit too long.

And Strand guy has my attention immediately ! Hope he lasts.

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

4.9- what is there to like? I feel like after the greatness of TWD the zombie genre is digressing..

9. Maeva

Maeva Member

I'm going to give this one a 9 for character development and action sequences.

10. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

I need to rate again when I rewatch the whole season.

I wonder if they're setting up the Alicia/Chris relationship so there's a fight over the evac in the finale?

11. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I give this episode an 8. One of the better ones but I still consider episode 3 to be my favorite of the season so far. I understand people getting a little frustrated over the lack of zombie action (heck I would like to see a little more myself) however everyone knows that this franchise is about the people and the zombies are just the backdrop and we are getting everything that they said season 1 would be about. The fall of the city through the eyes of the survivors.

12. lastcat3

Nah. I think they were just showing the detoriation of their mental states.

13. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

I don't see any deterioration of their mental status, they're bored and know something bad is about to happen and had some healthy catharsis.

And stressed out people tend to drink, have sex, break stuff.

14. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

9+. Best of the five so far.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Watched the episode a second time and just as I thought I am going to revamp my rating. Earlier I gave it an 8.5...after second viewing bumping to a 9. I have high hopes for next week's episode. Is it a 90 minute finale?

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This was just mediocre. I found the first 3 episodes more compelling and I really felt the pacing was good then. Since 104 it feels out of synch.

Any scenes with Daniel Salazar and Madison are still excellent. The same goes for Nick, but we didn't see as much of him.

The opening scene wasn't very good and was like something from a different show. Most of the field hospital scenes didn't feel realistic. It was the worst part of the episode along with the army guy they built up not returning from the building.

The best part was Daniel torturing the soldier. It was well done, and Ruben Blades is amazing in the role.

Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane and Blades will keep me coming back for now, but I've lost my early enthusiasm for the show.

17. Scarecrow666

Scarecrow666 Member

8.5. I like the show and the direction they are going...but the little things it misses are frustrating.

18. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

1.5 Most boring show to date, a real accomplishment for this series, with every opportunity to make the characters and the plot interesting we got dress up day and let's start a revolution. Lame.

The eclipse was interesting though.

19. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Wish I knew what was actually "interesting" to people like you.

20. lastcat3

He just likes griping. He hasn't made a single post in the TWD sections since he signed up.