Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

10B Trailer

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 10' started by BlackBird, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In going through the trailer frame by frame I have a greater appreciation for what seems to be a very intense back half of season 10. The deaths of Jesus and Siddiq aside, I am still on the "all hail Angela Kang" band wagon!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Fabulous job, Team! The Scotland Yard is a bunch of toddlers compared to you guys!

3. BlackBird

How on earth does JDM manage to look hot even in a whisperer mask? Hm?

4. BlackBird

You know, I think that would be awesome! Leave the same way as she entered... but the scene so laden with emotion with everything that's happened in between the two scenes. If this is her way to travel to find Rick, then I think it would be fantastic to see her leave as she arrived. God I'm gonna miss her.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ehhhhhh I mean he is an okay looking guy I just do not subscribe to the notion of him being hot LOL

Dude needs to eat a cheeseburger!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. BlackBird

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. BlackBird

Lol. We are spoilt big time, aren't we? I like all your your choices, Mz Dnae. I've got an inkling you wouldn't like my Top Daddy-O. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I have it on good authority that in this scene Daryl and Zeke thumb war over Carol. :p

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah that would be a safe bet!!

11. Rapscallion

Worst. Signature weapon. Ever. :p

12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I've always liked Carol but the line was drawn for me this season when she stupidly put everyone in peril because of Alpha's blatantly obvious trap. If someone dies there like Jerry, who I'm suspecting will be the one, then I'm done with her.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stealth

I believe they're going to take a detour from what Negan did in the comics. Appears as if he's going to be with the Whisperers a little longer. Maybe sabotage from within, like Dante at Alexandria.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I know the Jerry theory has been floating around quite a bit but I am of the opinion that Jerry does not die in the cave.

I have a method to my madness:

1. The initial trailer after episode 1008 we see Jerry appearing to slide down a "tube" in the cave into the arms of a walker. Just seems too obvious - I did not buy it then and I still do not buy it.

2. I think if anyone dies in the cave it will be one or two people, neither of those being Jerry. In the above trailer we know who it is not. We have only seen Jerry in the cave and in this trailer the only time we see Magna and Connie are in the cave.

With that in mind I believe one of those possibly meeting their end in the cave to be Magna. I think this one is the most likely. In 10A we got the backstory of why Magna was in prison. We got the backstory of how Magna and Yumiko came together pre ZA. Then when Magna stole the goods from Hilltop we saw how this caused a rift between Magna and Yumiko. I just think it smells of setting up Magna's death and propelling Yumiko's story forward. I am probably in the 80/20 range that it is Magna

Second possibility is Connie (hope like I am wrong). I do not think this one is as likely as Magna though. The only real "reason" to kill Connie is because of the actress being in a Marvel movie. But the reality is that she can be in both. I would say that I am 50/50 on it being Connie.

I just do not think it is Jerry's time. With other main characters leaving the series needs as many familiar faces as possible. And some of those faces need to be newer characters whose story lines can be further developed for future seasons. Jerry is beloved character. And if Zeke's story pans out the the way I think it will perhaps it is in the cards for Jerry to take over some degree of leadership for the people who hail from The Kingdom

3. And of course there is always the possibility that no one dies in the cave. Personally I would not be at all surprised if this the direction AK will have taken.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Rapscallion

I like Jerry too, but he should've died in the war. Zeke's whole group gets machine gunned but Jerry somehow escapes being hit?! :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. BlackBird

Ha! Jerry is like a cat. Seven lives! :)

18. Rapscallion

If Jerry's a cat, he'd be Garfield. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. BlackBird

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stealth

Yeah, I didn't put too much into the Jerry sliding into a walker scene. It might be nothing, but the title of the premiere is "Squeeze" so I was more concerned that they'd reach a spot that Jerry wouldn't be able to fit through.

I never considered the Magna possibility but your bring up interesting points. Also at the end of the first half there were subtle signs that something might be developing between Yumiko and Alden. The Magna character hasn't been very likable on the TV side, so if we have to lose someone I hope that's the path they take. Overall I'd prefer to just have everyone escape so that I don't have a grudge against Carol for her idiotic decision.

• Like Like x 2