Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1112 Rate and Discuss

Discussion in 'Episode 1112 - The Lucky Ones' started by BlackBird, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It doesn't have the feel of a final season either. Even Game of Thrones, for all its problems in the end, had an arc. You could even feel the end coming a couple of seasons out. Here we are with a handful of episodes left and it has this meandering pacing and irrelevant plots.

2. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

May be it's intentional. Perhaps they will end the show with a cliffhanger LOL!!! That leaves a door slightly open for a sequel of some sort. I highly doubt they will tie up all the loose ends neatly.

3. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Will they finally reveal what PPP was and where did Heath go?

My hunch is Rick will not return to the show's final episode unless it's some sort of flashback. I do believe the show will end with some sort of a twist, possibly Judith or Daryl learning about a clue that leads to Rick, and that gives them hope. This clue can then be exploited in the Daryl/Carol show and possibly let them get some feedback on the demand of Rick movies, I doubt they will be made at this point.

That there is a Daryl Carol show suggests Connie will be killed off.

4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

More rationalization, I don't necessarily agree with just playing devil's advocate.

Maggie learned from Deanna because she started with her, as a leader.

Maggie learned from Georgie during the time jump, quite a long time.

Maggie still resentful towards Rick for not letting her kill Negan LOL.

Agree that Negan is most interesting at this point.

Since we are entering surreal territory might as well let Negan and Maggie get together...but can't because every relationship on the show must be interracial. I thought Eugene and Stephanie was the first but turned out it supposed to be Max.

5. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Besides, he also happened to brutally beat to death the love of her life and the father of her unborn child, right in front of her. That might just be a tad too hard to get over.

Seriously though, they can never cross that line. Never.

And whilst you have a point about Eugene and “Stephanie” - a rather funny one too - there have been quite a few relationships on the show that weren’t interracial.

6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

True starting with the original triangle of Rick, Lori and Shane. However, you have the fact that when the number of living people dwindles, those left are going to pair off with the available pool of people they have survived with or meet. I doubt very much at this point they’re even looking at race anymore. One of the better things to come out of the ZA IMO. Nobody cares.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

That's why I said surreal territory, and if they do get together it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

As far as relationships that's not interracial, I do not remember many, I don't count the ones that were pre-existing before they entered the show, examples Rick/Lori, Deanna and her architect husband, Abraham and Rosita, all were already a pair. But relationships that developed during the show the only one I recall if Daryl and Leah as a flashback, well may be Tara and Denise.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. BlackBird

Let’s see if we can find a few more: Bob and Sasha, Rosita and Spencer (yikes), Carol and Tobin, Henry and Lydia, Aaron and Jesus (nearly ) Enid and Alden, Enid and Carl, Jules and Luke…

But you’re right, there’s probably more interracial relationships.

I think that’s a great message though, as Purriwinkle has pointed it out in her post above!

9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

And the Governor and Lilly.
    BTW, Rosita is hispanic.

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Don't forget Andrea and the Governor. What about the hook ups? Andrea hooked up with Shane once and Alpha with Negan. Rick was also briefly attracted to Porch Dick's wife who cut his hair in Alexandria.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. BlackBird

Goodness, that’s a whole lotta love in TWD! Who’d have thought? Not exactly a show focused on romance, and rarely they do them justice. The development of relationships are usually rushed and sketchy with so much else going on.

12. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was confused by the part where the zombie virus was started by the father trying to make an antibully serum.