Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[#119] 119 Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 20: All Out War - Part 1' started by TechoTactical, Jan 8, 2014.

1. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He was in the issue but not much. Most of the covers are misleading.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think they still have a doctor. When Rick's group first showed up, Aaron said there were 3 doctors at Alexandria. Pete Anderson/Dobson got himself killed, now Denise is probably dead, there should still be one. Unless they pull a Mrs. McLeod on us, and the third doctor is just forgotten. ;)

3. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i second that. **** GoT

South Park GoT parody>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GoT book AND show.

#63 TheILLness, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  4. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

You'd think this mysterious doctor would show up earlier. What is he up to? Doctor who crossover?

6. TeriblyExcellen

The next issue will be a big one, I think there'll be a lot of deaths, since Issue 121's tagline is "in the aftermath of the unthinkable"...

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

That supports the theory that Alexandria will be lost, imo.

8. Neuropyramidal

he's trying to wake up Boris Karlov.

[​IMG]

9. cpump

cpump Member

Awsome set up 120 to be crazy anyone else call it as soon as they saw Holly w the bag on her head

10. TeriblyExcellen

I can definitely see it happening, but unless they kill off a hell of a lot of people, it'll be hard for the group to stay on the road for so long. They'll kill off a few main cast members and way more random Alexandria survivors so that it's not a group of 50 people on their own when it comes to it.

11. Neuropyramidal

I think after this arc, we've seen the last of Alexandria....at least I hope so....its been 50 issues already!! :p. But I agree, I think that the redshirt characters will mostly die or just disappear, and we'll end up back to a core group of known characters. Its not realistic that only the main characters would survive, but I guess that's part of suspending disbelief when we follow a comic. :p

12. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Jeez, half of the posts are about Got and Hannibal :p

I liked this issue. Had some meaty dialogue and the Holly twist was pretty nice. It was great to see Michonne bring Ez back to the real world and taught him some stuff. It was cool to see the darker, lying side of Negan, just when I was getting comfortable with his honesty. I'm still a big fan of Dwight and hopes he lives through all of this and becomes the Daryl of the comics as some people say, though I highly doubt it.

More than likely, I think Dwight will be against Negan, but I think that maybe he has his own agenda. I don't see him being Negan's lap dog, he's too tough and down to earth. But I also don't see him actually redeeming himself and turning his life around. It did seem kinda weird that he earned both Jesus' and Ezikiel's trust, which I guess is supposed to add to the assurance that his double agent status is legit.

Sorry, you can tell I'm a major Dwight fan. Dude's badass.

Something is going to come down with Dwight. He'll definitely be a major factor of the end of Negan, and will probably die soon before or after Negan himself. As interesting as the character is, I don't see him lasting much longer, along with Negan. And I don't see him being a complete good guy, even if he might regret killing Abraham. Remember, he had no problem almost presumable beating the shit out of Carl, probably to death, had Negan not intervened.

I mean, we know he lives for another 4 issues, as he's pointing his crossbow at Rick in #123, really buzzed on what comes to that. Probably his death issue. So my bets are, he's not a full hero and he'll die close to Negan, who's obviously dead meat and nearing his end, as much as I love the villian like the mayor in Buffy. But the guy's been living on what's seemed like extended borrowed time, thankfully.

And as for Denise, that's a tough call to make. I don't see a one-armed Denise for another 30 issues or so before she dies anyway. Especially in all this chaos. Hershel's leg would've been different if it was during the middle of a battle with the Governor.

13. MKnight

MKnight Member

I was thinking that either Holly had a grenade or something in her mouth that was booby-trapped when the hood was lifted, or that she was a savior on a suicide mission to try and take out Rick. Negan is such a great villain because you just don't know where he will be coming from when different circumstances arise. On a side note, I think issue 120 will see Maggie finally earn her place in the comics and have her lead a group to the aid of Rick and the others.

14. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

When is Dwight going to help them out? The cover was misleading to me thinking he was going to do something to sabotage Negans plans.And I kinda felt bad for Holly she wanted to avenge Abrahams death, and she only ended up dying in the end. I was shocked that they killed her when Negan was talking with her at the end of 117? (I think may have to check) I didn't think he was going to go and kill her, but all in all that was a great tactic from him:zombies_lol:

15. cpump

cpump Member

Saviors are way more stocked than Rick thought cant wait for 120

16. kennyisalive94

Hopefully 120 will be crazy. Looking forward to more deaths and titties.

17. Neuropyramidal

I think Kirkman said 120 was going to be a 'big issue'.

18. kennyisalive94

Big issue = boobs. My logic here is stable.

19. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He said that about 118 and 125 if iirc. 120 definitely looks like it will be one though.

20. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

so would the final issue be a wrap-up/segue issue?