Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

126 from the wiki

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by HondaS2kXD, Apr 23, 2014.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Rick cuts Negan's throat, and announces his men they can still fight him or leave. Rick still states the war is over, and they have a doctor who can still save Negan, proving the knife wasn't infected. Negan attacks Rick outrageously, and Jesus and the back-up crew start to slaughter Saviors from behind.

Rick and Negan fight, and Negan manages to break Rick's leg, before passing out. Dwight grabs Lucille and tells the Saviors to stop shooting and listen to him, and commands them to leave with him. Saviors stop, and Harlan reaches Rick and Negan. Rick tells him to heal Negan, then him.

Andrea, Carl and Maggie aren't satisfied with Rick's decision, but Rick tells them they are better than Negan. Rick then gets up and tells his people they can finally live their lives without war. Later on, Rick finds Carl from Negan's room, where he is being captured. Rick explains Carl why he is being chained, and reveals they are going to punish him.

Rick then tells Carl to leave, and Negan wakes up. Negan asks what happens now, and Rick informs him they are going to thrive without him, and prove Negan was wrong all along about their success in this life. Rick tells him they are going to put him in a cell for the rest of his life.

2. HondaS2kXD

I haven't actually seen the comic, so I can't get a bead on Rick and Carl's emotions... But methinks Carl is going to do what he did in the Ben and billy story line: sneak away in the middle of the night and do what needs to be done... Specifically, end negan slow.

3. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

God I hope so...Rick will be to much of a baby to kill him himself...Carl on the other hand would kill Negan like a boss

4. HondaS2kXD

Yup. Looks like Dwight took Lucille, so we can forget that. Depending on how shackled-up negan is, carl could come at him with razor blades and lemon juice.

or... I know where he can find a spare katana. "Don't worry negan, I'll get you outta here. [thwack!] well, most of you. Everything except your arms and legs."

5. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I'd love to see that actually happen lol

6. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

7. HondaS2kXD

Yeah, I agree with Carl. "Dad, I have to do this. You're wrong."