Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

136 Cover

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by Tony Davis, Oct 16, 2014.

1. ZigZagMan40

ZigZagMan40 Member

Yeah just a thought. It seems super odd that Magna and them were introduced and then this group of "leatherfaces" Excited to see what happens next

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I guess you never across something until you come across something...
    The Whisperers may have been more nomadic and moving in the herd?

3. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Or even more sinister... They have been around this whole time and just never discovered until now. How many of them have been killed in the past where no one noticed?

4. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

OMG you guys!! I ALMOST went to the comic book store today, and then I was like... "let me check just in case". Thank goodness. :)

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Oh, that's good. Lol.

More importantly, how far have you made it in the telltale game? Put it like this, let's say Lee was really impressed with one of Clementine's leaf rubbings... Would he high-five her lefty or righty? ;)

6. TheWalkingHorn

Ohhhh heyyyyyyyyyy Nate... sooo.... how's the weather? Been shootin' lately?? Get your car fixed? *insert any other subject here*

7. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

You are so lucky to have a store that sells them

[​IMG]

Okay, edit- are you pulling our legs?

8. TheWalkingHorn

lol no, I really was about to go pick up the new issue, and then I figured I should check that today was the release date... and guess what?!?!?!

9. Prufrock

Sorry I'm butting in, but is there a reason my iPad won't load the game? I started playing it when it first came out and yada yada yada. Now, I can play it on my phone, but that's no fun. My husband hides the laptop from me (jk) well, maybe lots of the time.

10. Prufrock

Have you ever seen that SNL chicken butt skit?

11. TheWalkingHorn

Nope?

12. HondaS2kXD

The weather is shit. Fifteen f*cking degrees today. That was the high. Fifteen. I have to drive the truck to work, which happens to be all the way in Pittsburgh now that I got promoted.

I fired a mag-dump off the porch at midnight on New Years as is my custom. Aside from that not much, even though I did just get a new beretta 92fs (Carl's gun, actually. but mine I'm going to put extended controls on so it'll actually be very similar to Bruce Willis's gun from the first die hard movie) it's just too damn cold to go out and shoot. And I'm not a fan of most indoor ranges-- too many clueless people. If you want lessons on how to handle a gun in an unsafe manner, go to a gun range, duck behind something bulletproof, and watch. Lol.

got the car fixed. I don't remember if I mentioned way back when, but captain dickweed didn't have insurance or a fooking drivers license, so he's having to pay me back. Which is good news and bad news. The bad news is I had to get it fixed on my own-- five hundred and something dollars. The good news is, the estimate I was given from the body shop was closer to $750, and that's what captain dickweed is going to end up paying me. So that's cool.

13. Prufrock

I can't even get a Google for it, which goes to show its importance.

it must of been one of those 3rd rate comic skits at the end, that seemed funny when I was a kite, in college.

14. Prufrock

[​IMG]

15. HondaS2kXD

Yes, there is a reason. It is because technology is bullshit and never works. Lol.

I'm not sure. I'd guess delete it and try reinstalling it. I don't have an iPad because I'm poor. ;) I just have my iphone and my xbox. Lol

16. HondaS2kXD

Lol. Pretty much.

Though, I'm a country boy so that's pretty much my attitude towards all cities. And basically anywhere you can't fire guns off the back porch. Lol.

17. Prufrock

Sorry about your car headaches :(. That is never fun...I hope you get a bit of $ for your 'stress.'

18. HondaS2kXD

Thanks. Around $200 when he's finished paying me. Which will be nice.

plus, it's an excuse to put new, more ridiculous stickers on it. Lol. i actually have a troll face on my rear bumper now. Which makes perfect sense for how I drive.
    [​IMG]

19. TheWalkingHorn

Ahhhh ok I was already a little scared, but now you really have me scared. My dad's friend was going to take me to a range and show me how to shoot. I was a little wary because like... Chris Kyle was ****ing murdered at a gun range. And yeah... lots of guns around... That shit does not sit well with me. Anyway, I was going to make a little gif of my experience or something "liberal shoots a gun" lol

I'm glad you'll make a buck off dickweed. Sorry about the crappy weather. Is that why you have a beard now? I love it by the way!!

20. TheWalkingHorn

hah! I LOVE calvin & hobbes!