Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

136 preview

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by HondaS2kXD, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't want assholes to die quickly. Its more interesting when they still exist in the background to throw a wrench in the works at times. In he past, there's been a few times when I felt Kirkman wrapped things up to quickly. Like when Gabriel decided to tell Douglas that Rick's group was bad and dangerous, which could have started an interesting wrench, but then Douglas just said "shut up, Gabriel", and it ended. I have a bad feeling that this side-plot could end with the parents of those kids just going "nah, Gregory, we're not killing Maggie, get out of here". Done. :p

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I also agree. Assholes should be fed to the sarlacc which slowly digests them over a thousand years-- keeping them alive the entire time.

3. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

It should be out right?
    I cant find it anywere yet...

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Let me ask you something. Do you think Maggie is talking to the boys who attacked Sophia, or a group of usurpers attempting to dethrone her, with the-"You f*cking monsters​" quote?

5. jwcoombs

play.google.com

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Jwcoombs!!! You're alive!!! Holy shit!
    [​IMG]

I haven't read it yet because I'm at my favorite place in the world (werk) but I think either could work. If I had to guess I'd say it's the parents, partly because I think the kids are still beat to shit and it wouldn't be very diplomatic of her to say that to them while they lie there almost dead. I don't think they'll find out they want her dead yet though. That'd be moving too fast. I think one of them says something indicating they want carl dead or something. And then the shot of her telling him to "come on" happens soon after and she helps him escape the hilltop.

7. jwcoombs

Yup. I'm still here. Although, I was worried everyone might have forgotten me, seeing as how time moves at an accelerated pace on the interwebs. :p

Man, oh, man. If you haven't read it yet, you're in for a bit of a shocker. I won't spoil it for you, but a certain item is given away that will most likely anger you. LOL Or at least have you saying-"WTF!?" out loud.

Also, some very worrisome foreshadowing is present. *swallows lump in throat*