Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

137 Preview

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by WatWD, Feb 6, 2015.

1. WatWD

WatWD Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carl's face is bad-a$$!! I don't know that I would yell at Carl. Even if he was tricked into letting sweet thing go.
    At least he gets his hat back before he gets locked up again.

2. LetsGo

LetsGo New Member

I think the woman is yelling about Maggie.
    And Lydia still has Carl's hat by the looks of things!

3. WatWD

WatWD Member

Could be. I've go to go back and read issues to catch back up before next week.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Fcking btch

5. LetsGo

LetsGo New Member

She's the mother of one of the boys Carl beat up with the shovel

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I remember the days of 6 pages of previews- I'm old...
    [​IMG]

7. WatWD

WatWD Member

Walking in the snow, no shoes, uphill both ways ...

[​IMG]

Harry's response : You may be, but since you are RK, I bet you have a lot of friends.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I predicted 2 issues ago that the white trash families and Gregory would accidentally kill Lydia instead of Carl because she was wearing Carl's hat. Thus adding fuel to the Whisperer's War. Now we see Lydia, looking a bit like Carl in the dark, with a 'KLIK' going on nearby. :p.

It still likely won't happen, as if that was the case, they probably wouldn't have given it away in this preview.....but still.....one never knows...

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It looks like maybe Carl got caught peeping at Lydia. :p. The second frame there is priceless.....'whub whubba whubba.....wha.....wha??"

[​IMG]

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I have to say again how much I love. this. cover.

11. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

12. Dwight

Dwight Member

I'm still waiting for something to happen.

The past few issues have been good but I would like to get it going with a new storyline. Aka Lydia's family attacks

I could care less about Carl's love life.

13. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that's still Lydia in there with Carl's hat. This is what is most likely happening. Carl sneaked into Lydia's cell while no one was around. He went in there and talked, maybe even fooled around a little bit judging by the sh*t-eating-smirk on his face. Then, as he was quietly sneaking back out of the cell(hence the quiet *KLIK*); someone saw him, possibly Maggie or Jesus and asked him what he was doing. To which he'll probably responde-"Oh, nothing. No worries.".

As for white-trash-mom; she's sh*tting bricks about something. I wonder if it's because Gregory finally rallied the trailer-park-crew to make a move on Maggie, or did Maggie, or someone else do something to the bullies who are in the infirmary?

I wouldn't put it past Gregory to go in and injure or kill the bullies while no one was around; and then run back to alert the white-trash-family. Telling them it must have been Maggie who killed the boys in a passionate rage. Or maybe they try to blame it on Carl? Hence "A future uncertain". I could totally see Gregory trying to create and fabricate the circumstances for his hostile takeover. This could explain the issue #140 cover; showing Maggie looking shocked, staring at her hand with Sophia behind her. This could be her discovering what Gregory did to the bullies; and realizing the implications this imposes on her, Sophia and Carl.
    [MENTION=39001]HondaS2kXD[/MENTION]

14. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Oh, I think Carl already got what he came for. And they caught him on the way out; hence the sh*t-eating-grin; even after the person(most likely Jesus) catches him.

Hence the quiet *KLIK*; he was closing the door quietly while he made his exit. Sporting the smirk a boy who just had his Little Grimes touched for the first time. :p

15. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Carl is a dumbass if Lydia tricked him...

16. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

This has to be a trick. Carl has to be going somewhere with this, there's no way he of all people is this dumb.

17. 2DWD

2DWD New Member

So I saw a video on YouTube and the guy spoiled something weird.
    Spoiler...

apparently Lydia tounges Carl's eye socket. Super weird.

18. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I agree, but...
    [​IMG]

19. Darth_The_Dude

Darth_The_Dude New Member

Michonne Theory

Hey guys,
    Im new to this forum and in anticipation for tomorrow's release, I have been spending some time reading through feeds. I thought the Michonne/Whisperer correlation was very interesting. I had been assuming she was with Ezekiel in the kingdom resting. I was wondering if someone could elaborate a little on this theory. It seems relatively simple enough, as far as walking amongst walkers, but Im curious if there is more to this theory. I thought she had become very annoyed as of late, but didn't see such an extreme transformation happening.

I'm curious as to what you guys think, any events that may hint at this, or just any theories about the whisperers in general. Very interesting stuff.