Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

138 & 139 covers MARCH IS A DOUBLE ISSUE MONTH!!!

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by HondaS2kXD, Dec 11, 2014.

1. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I totally agree now. After putting some thought in; I realized I was too hung up on Kirkmans comments in the Hacks, and in interviews about a future female villain, and the possibility that "she was already introduce". It made me think it had to be a character we were well acquainted with.

But, after putting some though into it, I realized that it's entirely possible that Lydia was already previously introduced during one of the 2 or 3 Whisperer encounters; we just had no way of knowing that it was her.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Lydia would be a fascinating choice for a villain. A 16 year old girl following a cult-like doctrine doesn't exactly scream villain. I like this theory more than the Michonne one, though.

Perhaps if Lydia is the next villain, it'll be more of a Carl-centred arc.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Are you saying michonne's probably not the villain???

4. steely

steely Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does there seem to be the blade of a sword hitting that poser in his head?

5. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I just watched a video. It makes me feel much better about Michonne.

The video cited an article (or something, it might have even been Letter Hacks) where Robert Kirkman hinted of the possibility of new settlements being made since the end of All Out War, and how there may be other settlements outside of the ASZ, Hilltop, Kingdom and Sanctuary. It is possible that a new settlement is either a harbour, or is accessible by water, and that is where Michonne is.

6. boba772

boba772 Member

Also I would like to add that in one of the early issues with Jesus he mentions that there are also smaller communities around, so I think there have always been a good amount, albeit smaller.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Michonne being part of a new community would be a big enough reveal to hide her for so long imo. I'm liking this idea… After all, she wasn't really keen on leaving Rick for Ezekiel in the first place, so maybe she didn't want to move to The Kingdom.

8. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

looks like a Chinese junk

9. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

Does anyone think the leader of the Whisperers could be Alexander Davidson? This could make a split among people at ASZ and could be why negan is free in issue 141

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Kirkman has confirmed in interviews that Alexander Davidson is dead.

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I agree with you.
    Michonne wanted to see the coast. She probably took Ezekiel and others to go check it out, and is now returning.

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

His nose isn't as flat as hers either

13. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

He could have implied that he is "with the dead"... The wording is important here, and despite believing that Davidson is gone, This is actually a pretty good implication. I would not have any issues with this if they were to do it.

14. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

We don't have long to wait now, but just a bit more speculation about stuff that won't be...
    In the shows forums someone pointed out how Daryl has had all of his greatest losses at the hands of humans instead of walkers. Not just humans but the human leaders also.
    Forgive me from straying from the comic but his brother was chained to a roof by the new leader Rick. After he started to get comfortable at the prison the Governor chops off Tyshel's or Herese's head then knocks the fences down. The claimers leader attempted to tech Daryl all the way after trying to run a train on poor lil' Carl. The termites tried to eat him. He feels ostracized (his own fault) from De in the ASZ right now.
    Anyways, I thought it was weird when Daryl sat down with the dead walker the deer carcass and his cigarettes and looked oddly comfortable before he punished himself. I started thinking that Daryl is on the cover of 138. Daryl realizes that the Zombies are not the real threat, and he fits into their world, not the ASZ. Daryl leaves to silently suffer among the dead and eventually leads more into his way of life.

15. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Today's new issue day, yeah? Will it be two separate issues released this month or one double issue? Probably a dumb question, but what the hey...

16. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Next issue is the same day as my birthday, ha, that's a nice present.
    And Rick is back finally

17. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member