Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

139 Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 24: Life and Death' started by LetsGo, Mar 25, 2015.

1. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I need to start doing lumosity or something. I'm worse than my grandma was. I leave things places and then don't remember where I put them. I forget things I've read. The other day I came out of the grocery store and literally had NO idea where I parked. It was super embarrassing.

It's kinda scary. I'm only 30. :/

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That's nothing. I've been doing stuff like that since I was one. I couldn't find my rattle half the time, way back then. One time in my early 20's, I went to a hot dog stand and bought a couple hot dogs and a pepsi. I made it more than 2 miles down the road before I realized that the thing I was holding in my hand was not my pepsi, but rather a ketchup bottle.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Then there was that one time you forgot to play the walking dead game.

:p

btw, next time you can't find your car, hit the panic button on your car remote. Problem solved. You're welcome.

#43 HondaS2kXD, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  4. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Wait, did you leave your hot dogs behind too? And why were you drinking Pepsi and not Coke?

5. Mello

Mello Member

This is very important. We need answers.

6. Neuropyramidal

No, I think I had my hotdogs. Another time I was on vacation in Europe, and the hotel I was staying in wasn't the best hotel, so I hid my wallet under the sink in the room, in case someone came into the room while I slept, to rob me, they wouldn't find my wallet. I was slightly drunk at the time. The next morning I woke up, forgot I had hidden my wallet, and thought my wallet was stolen. I searched the room for probably 20 minutes, then ran down the street to the bar and store I had been the night before to see if they had found it there, with no luck. So, I went back and sat on the bed, thinking about what do to, I was in a foreign country without my credit cards and drivers's license and traveller's checks. I figured I'd better cancel my credit cards first. Some part of my subconscience remembered that I had hid my wallet. So I walked over to the sink, got my wallet, opened it, and took out a card I keep in the wallet for numbers to call in case I lose my credit card, and went to the phone to dial the number, while I was holding the wallet that I thought was lost in my hand, lmao. I laughed so hard that I probably woke the neighbors up.

7. TheWalkingHorn

I think I told you about once when I went to get a breakfast taco and an orange juice. I drove off with only my credit card, which of course had already been charged.

Also, I'm super jealous that you've been to Europe. I feel like I'll never have enough money to travel. My job is stupid. :(

8. Neuropyramidal

You get to travel all over the world, every weekday, with your students, through the wonderful world of books! :)

9. TheWalkingHorn

[​IMG]

10. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I found this issue disappointing that it was Michonne on the boat. The cover got me thinking that survivors all the way from Europe or Africa managed to make contact. Now that would be interesting!

11. Sco

Sco Member

Kirkman has said he's not going to involve other countries.

12. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Loved it!

I'd stopped reading at Issue 130, and caught back up to this issue, and I must say, pretty good issue to return to! I'm very glad that Michonne has made her return and Carl is in some funky stuff currently with the Whisperers and I'm excited to see what happens with them in the future.

13. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Glad I waited a month for an issue about michonme and ekziels breakup. Lamest issue ever