Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

142 Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 24: Life and Death' started by WatWD, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Or Michonne kills Carl while he is incognito in a walker mask :zombies_lol: not really but that bloody katana could mean she kills someone out of revenge(blood for blood) or the end of Michonne . I really don't want Michonne or Andrea to die but i feel it's coming. I'm 50/50 on them could be either or.

2. Walkers_TWD

There is also a skull on the ground in the lane of Andrea :zombies_shocked:

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I'm thinking more like 80/20 that it's Andrea-- I don't think they'd bring back Michonne and then kill her right away like that.

but I hope we're all wrong and they just kill Dwight. Lol.

4. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I mean I do not believe Andrea dies, but f*ck I'm nervous.

5. Walkers_TWD

yeah ,but you never kno. Kirkman is a twisted bastard :zombies_lol:
    we can all hope that will be the case . Just watch it's not gonna be Michonne or Andrea

6. HondaS2kXD

Maybe it will be

7. Walkers_TWD

Same here. I hope it's just we are all overthinking these things, and it's not a big character death .

#67 Walkers_TWD, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  8. ltomlinson31

OkI just watched a video that had this idea. Issue 145 is titled "Blood for Blood". Is it possible that Rick's party runs into a few Whisperers, kills them and Alpha then catches word of this? Then, now she knows that the fair is outside the walls (seriously seeing that is huge), she leads a large group of Whisperers, goes to the fair and kill a bunch of people there? It's also possible Ezekiel could be one of the casualties (if the bloody katana on 145 means anything). I'm assuming the fair will last at least a few days so time shouldn't be a factor.

Blood for blood would refer to the Whisperers getting revenge on Rick's people.

#68 ltomlinson31, Jun 11, 2015
  9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think Andrea is safe for now. She is such a main character, that if she was about to die, they would have been playing her character up a lot more the last few issues, and they would have highlighted her importance to Rick more. Instead, we've been focusing more on Maggie, and her relationship with Dante. Even the conversation between Rick and Andrea in bed last issue was just a set up to lead in to Maggie's execution of Gregory.

#69 Neuropyramidal, Jun 11, 2015
  10. Neuropyramidal

I wonder if Alpha finds Negan and believes his lies. Olivia catches them, because she is checking the cell more frequency since her mishap, and she is murdered.

11. ltomlinson31

That could be possible. I can see Alpha taking his words at face value and not having the same bs detector Magna does. They're gone, and this scares the shit out of Rick. He also remembers that the last thing he did to her was yelling at her.

I wonder how Alpha would learn about Negan and where the jail is. Does she overhear Magna talking about it?

Still though, I Feel like we are being set up for something tragic and Negan getting released by Alpha just doesn't have that. If he is, then I want something else to go along with that.

There are so many ideas about this and many different possibilities as to what happens next. I'm excited for it.

#71 ltomlinson31, Jun 11, 2015
  12. Neuropyramidal

And Magna's group wanted ASZ to work out, and be their home, so they were biased towards disbelieving Negan. Alpha on the other hand, sees these communities as a threat to her own group, and is looking to find something evil. She'd be more inclined to believe him. The tragic part could be Olivia trying to stop them and dying.

13. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing based on what we've seen her say so far. It's just so weird that her group has gotten to the level that it's at right now if she is so intelligent and sensible. Once people in the ZA realized that wearing walker remains would act as a repellent I can see where some might do that on a regular basis. But why would she allow her daughter to go through those things? She said it was unavoidable, and I guess to her it's more important to be safe with all of those people around her, and serving as their leader than to have her daughter's best intentions in mind.

This is something that my bf was complaining about with GoT. He was saying in the time it took Mace Tyrell to go to Bravos, Jon Snow convinced Tormund to go with his plan, they traveled north of the wall, fought the white walkers, and returned. LOL

NEVER!!!!

That channel suggestion you gave me for this go-round was sooooooooooooo much better than the Linkin Park accompaniment of last month!

14. Neuropyramidal

There should be several people that would recognize Alpha at the fair. There was quite a few Hilltop people watching when she parlayed with Maggie, and several guards were watching from atop the walls, if I remember right. I would think at least a handful of them would be at the fair, and seeing as she is the leader of a large new group that kills people when they enter their territory, her face should be burned into their minds. Does it make a whole lot of sense that she would be the spy herself, since she's the only face these people have seen? No. But will she be spotted? Probably not.

15. HondaS2kXD

You're welcome.

This month's ideal accompaniment:
    [video=youtube;Z37PR0-kdhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37PR0-kdhA[/video]

16. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

That's lovely. I'm thinking next month's issue may call for something a tad more exhilarating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuXXjJly2I

17. HondaS2kXD

Actually, I'm thinking this Alpha might be... Trouble...
    [video=youtube;-aLYvZ5sX28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLYvZ5sX28[/video]

18. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

So just as we have Rick, Andrea, & Michonne riding out from ASZ to look for KOOOOOORRRRRL and the Whisperers, we have Alpha showing up at ASZ to help her self to Kettle corn? Greedy bitch...

19. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

Man Rick is officially a grade A asshole. doesn't even ask Maggie if shes ok or what happened. you could tell Jesus wanted to tell him to lay off. hopefully its not Maggie's leadership that gets questioned but Ricks.

great issue tho. glad to see some of the post AOW getting more attention. loved Sophia calling baby Hershel "lil shitter." reminded me of lil asskicker

20. Neuropyramidal

Yes, I have to agree, Rick can be a very selfish leader who puts his personal affairs ahead of his leadership duties at times. And Negan was right. That is exactly why Rick has kept him alive: So he can tell himself he is the candle of enlightenment. Whether it is exactly true or not. ;)