Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

148 Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by Tony Davis, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[h=1]THE WALKING DEAD 148 PREVIEW[/h][FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]by Brian HuntingtonNOVEMBER 6TH, 2015
    [FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]SHARE ON FACEBOOK [FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]SHARE ON TWITTER [FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]SHARE ON EMAIL[/FONT] [FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]SHARE ON PRINT[/FONT] [FONT=helvetica_neuerboldcond]MORE SHARING SERVICES[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    Issue #148 is out next week—November 11!
    [​IMG][​IMG]THE WALKING DEAD #148
    STORY: ROBERT KIRKMAN
    ART: CHARLIE ADLARD, STEFANO GAUDIANO, & CLIFF RATHBURN
    COVER: CHARLIE ADLARD & DAVE STEWART

NOVEMBER 11
    32 PAGES
    B&W
    Mature
    $2.99

No Turning Back.

2. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

I can't wait to see what happens in this issue. I don't care how much Carl thinks he likes Lydia, it's not going to sit well that she's pointing a gun at Andrea. It won't sit well with Andrea and Rick either. Hmmm, what will happen???? (I don't care what happens to Lydia, cruel as it sounds, he should be with Sophia!)

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

How could you simply not care what happens to Lydia? I actively look forward to her death. Whether i trust her or not-- which I will ride the fence on until the bitter end-- she is still batshit f*cking cray-cray, and you're right that he should be with Sophia. Lydia is Carl's version of Rick's Jessie.

4. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Well I'm with you, when I said I don't care what happens to her I mean I'm wanting her dead and gone. Good comparison with her and Jessie. She is weak and Sophia has grown to be so strong, I love it. I think Carl has the same problem Rick used to have with wanting to rescue all the little lost souls out there. Lydia cannot be trusted, I don't care how sweet she acts. And now, pointing a gun at Andrea...NO. That doesn't fly with me at all. She's definitely crazy.

On a side note, I have give you credit for proving me wrong; I have expected you to post that creepy picture that now lingers in the back of my mind as darkness is now upon us. You made me lose a bet with myself!

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

yup.

go to my profile.

6. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

I think those are the best panel previews we had in the last months... :D

Interesting that "where are you taking me?" said by Lydia, I don't think she's talking with Carl and Andrea, maybe some Whisperers came out and realized they have to took her back with them, which could explain the cover image

even if I still think the crying people under the walker skin is a man

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I hope that's Alpha crying, and I hope it's because Lydia is dead. :shining:

8. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Same! B!tch be pointing guns at Andrea and holding a knife on Michonnes throat , she gotta go :hatchet:

9. WatWD

WatWD Member

I think the whole point of Lydia is to pull Carl away from what he knows, make him think about what is important to him and then deal with the struggle of being accepted or challenging what the group thinks. I'm not saying it is premeditated, that is, by anybody other than Kirkman. I'm not sure if that has to happen in the short term or if Lydia is around for the long haul. Carl definitely gained a lot of trust and acceptance quickly with her. Maybe something will happen just as quickly to show him otherwise. I just think the longer she stays around the more he will separate from the group.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

And that's why she needs to die.