Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 current racial troubles

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Assuming someone will do something bad before they do it? That sounds like discrimination to me.

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That’s the reality of the times we live in. The wrongful death lawsuit is almost common place today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Morgotha

Now that's what I'm talking about.

"
    The mother of a 13-year-old in Chicago said she "can’t praise" the two police officers who rushed her son to the hospital "enough" after he was wounded in a drive-by shooting this week.

"I’m highly grateful for you guys. Thank you that was a wonderful job," Swaysee Rankin's mother, Ashley Jackson told reporters in a news conference.

Jackson said the fact that the officers took Rankin to the hospital in their patrol car instead of waiting for an ambulance "saved his life," adding she plans to get their names and badge numbers so she can thank them properly."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-o...officers-who-saved-him-cant-praise-you-enough

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. purriwinkle

I’m happy that worked out for the family. Throwing an injured person in the back of a car to be rushed to the hospital isn’t always the best thing you can do medically for a victim.

Since there were no medical repercussions it would seem unusual for the parents not to thank those responsible for giving aid, just like you’d want to thank the fireman for pulling your kid out of a burning building or anyone who stepped up to help in an emergency situation. Good manners on display here.

We also see that a good policeman/woman will try to do the right thing. Refreshing but I bet there are many officers out there that actually do things to help the people they serve.

5. Morgotha

Well this is just great. One of the black jurors in Derek Chauvin's trial has had a picture of him released at a MLK demonstration from before Chauvin's trial where he's wearing a shirt emblazoned with the logo "get your knee off my neck" and BLM. Kind of hard to say he's impartial, and I wonder if Chauvin can use this as a reason to appeal his conviction. I guess we'll see.

"A photo that recently emerged online of a juror on the Derek Chauvin murder trial wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt has sparked questions about his impartiality, according to reports.

Juror Brandon Mitchell, 31, who is Black, could be seen in the photo wearing the T-shirt emblazoned with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. and the phrases "Get your knee off our neck" and "BLM." He is also wearing a "Black Lives Matter" hat in the photo.

Mitchell was the first member of the jury that convicted Chauvin of murdering George Floyd to publicly comment about the trial."..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-chauvin-juror-blm-shirt-concerns-trial-verdicts

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

The problem here is that it's virtually impossible to find a person out there who is living in a proverbial cave or completely in the dark when it comes to the world around them and 100% purely impartial with regard to some of these very high-profile cases.

I remember when they were looking for jurors for the OJ trial and both the prosecution and defense were complaining about all of the candidates knowing too much about OJ, or Brown, mutual friends, or football or his movies. Everyone had something to say about him and people were getting disqualified left and right.

The water cooler jokes at work. lmao!

Person #1: Hey you! What do you think about OJ?
    Person #2: I don't like it when it's too pulpy, but it's pretty good I guess.
    Person #1: Perfect! You're on the jury!!!

7. Morgotha

Yes, everyone is biased to some degree, and I like the idea of a trial being overturned. As long as all the jurors tried to do their job, he has to accept their verdict, IMO.

8. Morgotha

It was a particularly bloody weekend in Chicago, with 9 people shot dead and 47 people shot overall. Given the loss of black lives, I imagine "black lives matter" will be rioting like crazy over the next few days... right?

"
    At least nine people have been killed and dozens more injured in shootings across Chicago this past weekend, police confirmed.

In all, 36 separate shooting incidents unfolded across the city from Friday evening through Sunday, police said, adding that 47 people were shot, of whom nine died."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-8-killed-42-shot-amid-bloody-weekend

9. Morgotha

Here's something truly odd. Rioters in portland last night burned things and rioted as sort of an anniversary celebration of George Floyd's death. How do you even categorize the reason for the riot? A celebration riot? Anger riot? The police won't fight back so let's be "brave" riot?

"
    Police in Portland, Oregon, declared a riot Tuesday night, making arrests after rioters smashed windows and threw objects at officers on the one-year anniversary of George Floyd's death, according to authorities.

A crowd of roughly 200 people – many dressed in black – gathered outside the city's Multnomah County Justice Center. Some lit a dumpster on fire and tagged the justice center with graffiti, while others yelled, "Burn the building down," police said.

Some in the crowd also threw frozen water bottles and eggs at officers, along with metal spikes in the road, Portland police said. At one point fireworks were set off, according to a video posted on Twitter by Portland Mercury news editor Alex Zielinski."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland...as-fires-set-windows-smashed-arrests-reported

10. Morgotha

So there was another shooting in Time Square in NYC. Here's the odd part: Mayor De Blasio is saying that the solution is ***more police***! This is the exact same place where they paint "Black Lives Matter" on the street and endorse defunding the police dept. Why would this one (well, two, there was a shooting just like it a couple weeks ago) shooting make him do such an about face on policing?

And hey, if this involves illegal street peddling? Try arresting the illegal street peddlers and destroy all their merchandise. Do that enough times and it'll be a disincentive to the rest of them.

""Now we’ve seen patterns in Times Square that we are going to address very, very aggressively. That is the entire notion of precision policing," de Blasio said. "It’s just an unacceptable state of affairs. This is a place that is so precious and so important to our city – it has to be safe."

The mayor and the NYPD’s Chief of Department, Rodney Harrison, announced the Times Square Safety Action Plan, which will add more than 50 additional police officers to the area and bolster its enforcement in the areas of illegal street pedaling connected to gun violence. The new efforts will include the use of undercover police officers in the area, Harrison said. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-times-square-shooter-officials-plan-cops

11. Morgotha

12. Morgotha

Guys like this give "racism" claims a bad name. This man is an elected official in Minneapolis, and was pulled over for not having a front license plate and bad driving. He then accuses the cop of "profiling" him. It turns out that this Minnesota representative doesn't have a Minnesota driver's license, he has a Wisconsin one -- which is suspended for not paying child support!

So... 1 a deadbeat dad who either 2 doesn't live in Minnesota while acting as a government official there as is required, or hasn't tried to get a license there like he's supposed to, 3 is driving on a suspended license and has 4 a vehicle that is non-compliant with state law.

That's like FOUR things he's guilty of that we know about, all discovered at a traffic stop, and he's claiming racism? How about showing even a modicum of responsibility? The man should be ashamed of himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bodycam-footage-minnesota-state-rep-racial-profiling

13. Morgotha

"Black LIves Matter" blames the United States for Cuba's problems - not the Cuban government. They then go on to praise Cuba for taking in a black criminal who murdered a US police officer. I suppose sooner or later a wolf takes off its sheep's clothing to eat.

[​IMG]

Sen. Rubio called this one correctly, IMO:

""The extortionist ring known as the Black Lives Matter organization took a break today from shaking down corporations for millions & buying themselves mansions to share their support for the Communist regime in #Cuba," Rubio tweeted."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bl...s-us-praises-cuban-regime-social-media-erupts

14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Well I'm not the least bit surprised by this news. The founders of BLM are trained Marxists, by their own admissions. None of what they do surprises me. They could be doing so much great stuff for actual black lives, but they choose to engage in political activism to push forward with their more sinister objectives, including misuse of donation money to personally enrich themselves. What a joke!

I don't blame local BLM chapters for their outrage. They truly believe in their cause and they find out that the people at the top of said cause are rotten and corrupt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Morgotha

The head of the UTAH BLM is resigning over pushback from the larger community about her July 4th posting on the American flag - not the "Southern rebel" flag, the American flag - where she says any time a black person sees someone flying the American flag they know that person is a racist, and that our flag is a symbol of hatred. Welp, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"In the commentary Scott posted about the meaning of the American flag on July 4, she argued that for Black Americans, the flag is a warning that the person(s) flying it has hostile feelings toward people of color.

"When we Black Americans see this flag we know the person flying it is not safe to be around. When we see this flag we know the person flying it is a racist. When we see this flag we know that the person flying it lives in a different America than we do. When we see this flag, we question your intelligence. We know to avoid you. It is a symbol of hatred," the post read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...fter-post-about-us-flag/ar-AAN7gUx?li=BBnb7Kz

16. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Well Ms Scott, when we read this post,
    “We question your intelligence. We know to avoid you. It is a symbol of hatred."

• Like Like x 1
  17. Morgotha

The French are blaming woke culture for racializing and causing a decline in America and don't want it to spread to France. Good luck with that.

"
    Some prominent French figures, including President Emmanuel Macron, are rejecting "woke" ideology that has been imported from the United States amid a breakdown in relations between the two nations.

A cover story by Le Spectacle Du Monde, one of France's leading magazines, recently ran a piece titled "The Suicide of America" in which it blames the deadly withdrawal from Afghanistan on a "woke dictatorship" and questioned whether the American "empire was collapsing," Zenger News reported.

The article also took American universities to task over alleged extremism and censorship on campuses. The story cited Yale University, where school officials urged students to reconsider Halloween costumes that might be racially insensitive.

Macron, who has been criticized by French progressives, told Elle Magazine this past summer that woke culture was "racializing" French society, Zenger reported.

"I see that our society is becoming progressively racialized," he said.

Several members of his government have also shared anti-woke views, including Elisabeth Moreno, the french French delegate minister for gender equality and diversity.

"The ‘woke’ culture is something very dangerous, and we shouldn’t bring it to France," she told Bloomberg News in May."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-american-woke-racializing

18. purriwinkle

Oh, France, lol. Macron should pull his head out of his arse. Seems to me France is already “woke”, if your definition of woke is to promote “progressive” policies. For example:

https://kesq.com/news/2021/10/02/fr...omen-a-sperm-shortage-may-slow-things-down-2/

And I have nothing against progressive policies mind you, but if Macron thinks America is to blame for his “problems” I don’t think so. More like we have another example of his lashing out over being butt hurt because he wasn’t included in our nuclear sub pact with Australia.

19. Morgotha

Another way to look at it would be to say that if a country as left-wing and socialized as France thinks we've gone too far - we've gone too far.

20. Morgotha

So here's something. A black woman wrote a bunch of threats to her neighbors as if she was a white man in the KKK. Yeah, pretty bad, but the part that's unusual is that she describes herself as a tall white man with a red beard, and I could *swear* I remember almost that same phrasing from an old Charles Bronson movie in the 70's. I wonder if she ripped off her persona from a movie? How lame would that be? I mean if you're going to be crazy, at least be your *own* form of crazy.

"A Black woman in Georgia who claimed to be a white male member of the Klu Klux Klan has been charged with making terroristic threats to her neighbors, according to police.

Terresha Lucas, 30, is accused of placing notes in the mailboxes of residents in the Brookmont neighborhood of Douglasville on at least six occasions, saying she would burn down their homes and kill them, per a statement by the local police department published last Thursday.

These notes were sent to at least seven Black people who lived in the neighborhood. They discussed hanging people and killing children, reported local news outlet CBS46.

Lucas described herself as a 6-foot white man with a long, red beard, and claimed she wasn't living in the neighborhood, according to the police."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...eir-homes-and-kill-them/ar-AAP6MM3?li=BBnb7Kz