Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Infiltrated? What a ridiculous word choice.

Also, there is still an ongoing threat at the capitol according to law enforcement, who I would guess know a little more about it than you.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

My ex wife’s current husband is a border patrol agent. He is losing his sh!7 right now over the surge at the Border. He is Blaming Biden which makes sense given the catch and release order but he still seems to miss the fact that the this is happening despite the wall. Meaning its not as effective as he hoped. He is now suggesting more personal is needed. Hmm.... that sounds really familiar. Ive never suggested open borders, just more effective solutions. After yet another attempt to wall up the southern border, we are seeing again that they don’t work. People! We need people working on the border. People are far more effective than an inanimate object that can not make decisions or adjust. Im all for border security if done effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Well when Biden said everyone was welcome here, what did he think would happen? That everyone would stay home?

5. Morgotha

Dementia Joe is following Obama's lead and keeping children in cages at the border. He's also releasing illegal aliens into the country without even giving them a notice to appear in court? He might as well admit they're here for life! Remember, YOU voted for him.

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, explained on "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday what prompted him to release photos of a crowded migrant holding center in Texas and said many migrant families are being released into the U.S. without a notice to appear in a court.

The Democrat made the comment one day after the photos of migrants in a crowded border facility in Donna, Texas were released by his office as the Biden administration limits media access to the southwestern border.

The migrants, who are in clear pens akin to cages, are seen sleeping on pads on the floor with aluminum blankets. In some instances, it appears that dozens are sharing individual pens. Most appear to be wearing masks.

[​IMG]
    A photo of a CBP overflow facility for migrants in Donna, Texas. (Office of Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas)

He also noted that in one weekend about 150 migrants were released "without a notice to appear," which he called "unprecedented."

"How do you release somebody to the country without a notice to appear?" he asked, noting that those released were not adults or unaccompanied children, but family units."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-cuellar-migrants-released-without-notice-appear-court

6. Morgotha

A formerly homeless veteran is upset that Biden is spending almost 100 Million dollars putting illegal aliens in hotels while not doing anything for homeless American veterans. One could see why a taxpayer might be upset at giving benefits to illegal aliens that are not given to struggling American citizens, but this man obviously misses the big picture: using people's taxes and not their own money to appear to be caring is more important to the Dems than him or anyone else.

"
    A formerly homeless veteran blasted the Biden administration’s "heartbreaking decision" to award Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) an $86.9 million contract for hotel rooms near the border for illegal families crossing into the United States, arguing on Tuesday that the current administration is "turning their back" on American veterans.

"What I don’t understand is why we can allow our greatest heroes, our American veterans that have gone to fight for this country, that have gone and put their lives on the line and then they come back home and have nowhere to go," Hathcock told "Fox & Friends First" on Tuesday. "And this administration is putting more money into people that have never contributed to this society and to me that is very heartbreaking.""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/homeless-veteran-biden-illegal-immigrants-hotels

7. Morgotha

Another great Biden idea, this time it's *flying* illegal aliens to Northern states for processing if the Southern states are overloaded??? Um... isn't that a bit of an expensive burden to place on the taxpayer? I don't remember Biden offering American taxpaying citizens free flights to deal with government business, why give this to illegal aliens.

Or better yet, why not do what Trump did and have them stay in their OWN country until they are ready to be processed?

Joe Biden: Proving himself on a daily basis to be more incompetent that Trump.

"
    President Joe Biden's administration is looking to fly migrants arriving at the US southern border to processing facilities in northern and coastal states, as the US deals with an influx of people seeking shelter in the US, The Washington Post reported.

The Post spoke to two Department of Homeland Security officials and reviewed an email that showed US Customs and Border Protection requesting planes to transport migrants as 1,000 people including unaccompanied minors crossed the Rio Grande on Friday morning.

It's not clear which states they want to send the migrants to, but The Post reported many northern states do not have the capacity to process that many people."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-wants-send-migrants-northern-015103240.html

8. DeadZedHead

Right. Open policy is going to attract migrants. If you want to stop them, there is no replacement for boots on the ground. I think Biden is swinging the pendulum so far left on this issue because trump was so hardline anti immigration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DeadZedHead

The clear “pens” may be a reaction to criticism that tents gave too much privacy and posed safety concerns. Who gave the order to release migrants without notices? Is it Bidens policy or local?

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

And was this dear soul upset about the 15 billion Trump spent on trying to build his wall instead of pumping that money into helping homeless American Veterans? Wait....wasn’t some of that money taken from military funds to boot? It doesn’t matter what party is in office, American veterans struggle to get all they deserve and need. It’s disingenuous for anyone to pretend otherwise.

11. Morgotha

Whether it was the best use of money or not, Trump was still trying to protect America with his wall. That's NOT something Biden can claim giving money to illegal aliens over American citizens.

12. Morgotha

Or, he was just doing the opposite of Trump to prove he was NOT like Trump even if Biden's actions made no sense to himself or anyone else.

13. purriwinkle

Protect America from what exactly? America was built with immigrants. I’m always amazed that things are so bad else where in the world that America still shines like a beacon. These are potential American citizens. They will work if they can get it.

Right now is not such a great time with the economy in tatters from a horrible COVID response early on. Trump wasn’t too concerned with protecting Americans then.

And what about this wall or whatever part of it he built? What good is it doing now? Not much evidently. I agree we need way more boots on the ground and we need to speak with Mexico and the leaders of the countries where these people are coming from. Maybe sanctions are in order. The border is closed but the current administration is trying to deal with the situation humanely.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/21/dhs-mayorkas-border-closed-children-477361

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Mayorkas said "the border is closed" and that the U.S. was expelling families and adults but will not turn back "young, vulnerable children." He said the Biden administration was working to develop new policies to address the problem with Mexico and Central American countries that are the source of the asylum seekers.

14. DeadZedHead

Ya, kinda what i was saying. He trying to distance himself with anti trump policy the same way trump ran an anti Obama administration. Not the most productive way to lead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. DeadZedHead

Trump suggested sanctions. It was not well received by either party. Catch and release is humane and i get that they are being overwhelmed but without long term planning, its just kicking the can down the road.

16. Morgotha

The country was founded before mass transportation. There's simply no way America can absorb all the people who want to come here, and now CAN get here on a moment's notice.

Walls are useful. As evidence of the same, look at our capitol. What's the first thing the left did when there were peaceful protests at the capitol? They put up a wall. Walls, however, are NOT useful if unstaffed, which is our current problem. As DZH said, we need more "boots on the ground".

17. Morgotha

Even the President of Mexico blames Biden for the border crisis.

"
    Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador asserted that the Biden administration’s immigration policies have contributed to a surge of migrants that has overwhelmed facilities at the southern border in recent weeks.

President Biden reversed several Trump-era immigration measures, loosening restrictions for asylum claimants and ending a policy that required migrants to remain in Mexico while making their case to enter the United States. Lopez Obrador said the changes prompted migrants fleeing harsh conditions in Central America to risk the journey to the border.

"Expectations were created that with the Government of President Biden there would be a better treatment of migrants," Lopez Obrador said at a press conference. "And this has caused Central American migrants, and also from our country, wanting to cross the border thinking that it is easier to do so."

The Biden administration has resisted calls from GOP lawmakers in recent weeks to declare a crisis at the border and tighten immigration restrictions in response to the surge. More than 15,000 unaccompanied migrant minors are in custody at federal facilities, according to CBS News."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mexicos-president-biden-immigration-policies-prompting-border-surge

18. purriwinkle

No arguments here. A long term plan would be ideal. I would hope President Biden can get it done in the four years he has available to him.

19. purriwinkle

I read a good many of these people walked their way here, but speaking of mass transportation, we may never have built the Trans Continental railroad if it hadn’t been for Chinese immigrants.
    https://www.history.com/news/transcontinental-railroad-chinese-immigrants

I agree with you both that there is no substitute for more boots on the ground. President Trump never completed his task of fencing in the 2,000 mile border with Mexico so there’s that but the surge of immigrants now, from what I read, is that they see President Biden as a more humane man who will take pity on their plight. Many are turned away but hope is a strong motivator.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/06/9738...-again-but-many-more-migrants-are-left-behind
    "This is the faith we have before God," she says. "We know that Joe Biden is a good person who has made a good government."

20. Morgotha

The thing about the Chinese immigrants though was there were only a few of them, considering. If China was right on our border and everyone in China who wanted to come here did? We'd be overwhelmed.

I'm sure I've posted this before, but the problem is nicely illustrated with gumballs.