Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I thought your whole diatribe was ultimately about the government forcing people in certain directions by making things and/or actions illegal. Of course I don’t want the government to tell me I can’t have a medical procedure than I deem appropriate and has been discussed and planned for with my physician. Who would?

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Diatribe? LOL, I'd accept it if you said my "well-reasoned and compassionate response", but *diatribe*? I think not.

Nope. I was putting covid and abortion on the same general page, not abortion and environmental activism.

"A medical procedure" doesn't *really* describe abortion in a profession whose motto is "first, do no harm", does it? No "medical procedures" that I know of result in the deliberate ending of a human life. Well, that's not true, lethal injection is also a medical procedure that State physicians carry out. Hmm... I wonder if you could get that legalized? Say there's someone that bothers you, you wouldn't want to kill them, as that would be illegal, but could you perform a medical procedure on them that did the same thing? You might go to jail for practicing medicine without a license, or for battery in forcing someone to receive medical care without their consent, but either of those would have minimal jail time compared to a murder conviction.

Also, I suppose there's euthanasia. In some countries like Belgium you can get your doctor to perform a medical procedure and kill you. They currently use expensive drugs, but at some point will probably just have your doc show up at your house with a .38 special and put a round in your head. "O.k., Mrs. Green, that'll be 100 Euros. Great, now look at the flowers Mrs. Green... blam!" another patient successfully treated.

#3422 Morgotha, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Fun fact about that filing, calling for the 25th amendment. Cawthorn not only spelled Kamala’s name wrong in it, but had other words misspelled too.
    Makes a person wonder if Cawthorn should be removed for the same thing.

The truth is out there

4. Morgotha

Well that didn't take long. North Korea is making plutonium again. I doubt they really want to make more bombs, they probably figure it's the easiest way to get Welfare Joe to finance their regime. Way to go, Biden. Another tyrant has become emboldened by your weakness.

"
    Evidence has emerged that North Korea has restarted a nuclear reactor believed to be capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium in a development called "deeply troubling," Reuters reported, citing the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The IAEA’s report, which was released on Friday, said the reactor in question is located in the city of Yongbyon. Since last month, there have been "indications consistent with the operation" of the reactor. One key piece of evidence was the discharge of cooling water at the facility, the report said."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-appears-to-have-restarted-key-nuclear-reactor-un-watchdog

5. Morgotha

Here's a question from California:

"But the worst possible outcome of the recall challenge goes far beyond Newsom. The true nightmare scenario for Democrats would be this: What if Newsom loses, a Republican replaces him, and then 88-year-old Sen. Dianne Feinstein becomes unable to finish her term?"

What WOULD happen? Well, the new Repub governor would seat a Repub senator and the senate would change back to repub control until the next election, so Mitch would be in charge again. Apparently some dems are off the record asking Feinstein to retire before the recall vote, but I doubt she will. I also think it's more likely than not that Newsom remains in office after the recall push, but we'll see. It is interesting, though.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...f-the-california-recall/ar-AANSwjo?li=BBnb7Kz

6. purriwinkle

Maybe he’s despondent cause Biden doesn’t send him any love letters.

https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/trump-kim-love-letters-reveal-friendship-flattery

7. Morgotha

8. purriwinkle

ahhhhh…..the let’s cozy up to dictators because we can totally predict that they won’t enrich plutonium strategy if we do. Yeah, I’m sure that works every time.

9. Morgotha

LOL! The funny part is it HAS worked every time! Maybe Dementia Joe should call up Trump and ask for some advice on foreign policy.

10. Morgotha

Here's a clip of Biden referring to his black advisor as "his boy" at a FEMA meeting for the recent storm. Even before that though, he just looks so *unfocused*.

I guess Racist Joe should take advice on race relations from Trump as well. LOL! I can't even imagine the media frenzy that would have occurred if Trump had called a black man "boy".

#3430 Morgotha, Aug 30, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  11. purriwinkle

Right, dementia Joe (although I bet he can repeat Person, Man, woman, camera, TV, the rump standard for not having dementia…very difficult test you know) should take advice from crazy, delusional rump. I don’t think so.

#3431 purriwinkle, Aug 30, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

We are officially done with the Afghanistan war.
    Since it’s already August 31 there, the last of our military has left.
    Any Americans left, are there on their own accord.

The truth is out there

13. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

You were knocking Gore for unfairly going after businesses instead of regular people. MY point was that we don’t use as much as businesses. I mentioned consumption, you switched it to emissions. But even your article attributed 22% to residential.... meaning 78% was NOT residential. If Gore is producing his own electricity, he can use as much as he wants. If he buys his own credits with his own money, how is that worse than buying someone else’s credits with his own money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Morgotha

a
    You know what bothered me this morning? Seeing helicopters, etc., sitting there being taken over by the taliban. Why didn't our government blow that stuff up rather than give it to a foreign power?

15. Morgotha

I was knocking Gore because he's a hypocrite and lives a life of luxury while telling other people to live frugally or the planet will die. I did NOT switch from consumption to emissions, if you'll reread my post, I spoke on BOTH consumption and emissions. You are the one who saw the word emissions and ran with it like that was the only thing I talked about. And as a further point, at the end of the day emissions ARE what are important, right?

Gore isn't producing his own electricity. He's using energy someone else produced and saying that because he's planting trees it's all good. No, it's not. You want to be an eco-warrior? Live like one. It's worse that he buys his own credits because he's paying *himself*, not someone else. If he goes out in public and says he's willing to pay with his own money to reduce emissions he can't be paying *himself*. At the end of the day he's not paying anything.

16. Morgotha

So the taliban has started executing singers as music is forbidden in the religion of peace, Islam. The citizens of Afghanistan were under taliban rule before, so they KNEW what was coming, why wouldn't they *fight* for their country rather than let these killers take over?

"
    An Afghan folk singer has been executed by the Taliban just days after the Islamic fundamentalist group declared that "music is forbidden in Islam," according to his family.

Fawad Andarabi’s family told the Associated Press that he was shot dead Friday when enforcers returned to his home after earlier searching it and even drinking tea with him.

"They shot him in the head on the farm," his son, Jawad, said of the killing in the Andarabi Valley for which he was named.

"He was innocent, a singer who only was entertaining people," the grieving son said of his dad, who played a bowed lute called a ghichak and sang traditional songs about his country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/talib...s-after-saying-music-is-forbidden-family-says

17. Morgotha

It just keeps getting worse. Our government for years have been collecting biometric data on Afghanis, retinal scans, fingerprints, pictures, etc. to build up a database of friends and foes. The Taliban apparently have that data now and are starting to go house to house with scanners looking for our "friends". Nice work, Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...quences-of-data-privacy/ar-AANTMLe?li=BBnb7Kz

18. DeadZedHead

Yup. These are the people rump surrendered to.

19. DeadZedHead

Yup Biden should have never gone along with rumps plan.

20. Morgotha

Yep. Biden is the president, Biden is responsible. Other than you, no one has forgotten that, and if you don't believe *me*, read some of what the Germans and Brits are saying - and they aren't blaming Trump.