Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I’m not really worried about being tracked although it’s easy enough to turn that function on your phone off. You can also delete your social media accounts. I just feel somewhat uneasy about being in these large data bases whose purpose is identification, and to cross reference your whole life basically. I have nothing to hide, per se. Much can be found in public records, phone books (dating myself here), and other sources, but identity theft is a serious problem. Hmmm….maybe it’s a good thing to have your prints on file somewhere.o_O

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Those numbers are worthless. I've copied the part of their article about what the US has done and they ONLY talk about the number of US citizens the US got out. What about the Afghanis we evacuated? I posted a picture earlier where they had like 500 people on a single plane, and according to your article we didn't evacuate ANY Afghanis. Compare that to Italy, France, Canada, etc. where they list the number of the nations' citizens AND the number of Afghanis evacuated.

This article really should be called anti-US propaganda, not "fact".

"
    The U.S. military will continue evacuating people from Kabul airport until Aug. 31 if needed, but will prioritize the removal of U.S. troops and military equipment on the last couple of days, the Pentagon has said. On Monday, two U.S. officials said most U.S. diplomats had left the country. read more

Washington has evacuated 5,400 U.S. citizens since Aug. 14, according to the U.S. government.

There were still about 350 U.S. citizens in Afghanistan trying to leave the country, a State Department spokesman said."

#3462 Morgotha, Sep 1, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  3. Morgotha

So your philosophy is that if you can't control some data being taken you might as well give up and give away everything? Every piece of the puzzle makes a difference, and I can "prove" that easily. How? Every piece of that data is worth money to someone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

There is nothing to “give up”, when you don’t worry about it in the 1st place.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

6. Morgotha

So Larry Elder is a man running to replace Gov. Newsom in Calif. Yesterday he had some woman yell at him while wearing a gorilla mask. Now if this was some right wing woman doing this to a left wing candidate there's no question it would be called a hate crime and indicative of the inherent racism of the Republican party, yet when it's a left wing woman and a right wing candidate? It's not even on the news on CNN or MSN!

Our country can stand a few bad politicians, but I don't know if we'll be able to stand without a press that reports *news*.

"
    California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder reacted Thursday to an encounter while campaigning in Los Angeles with a woman wearing a gorilla mask who threw an egg at his head and later slapped the Republican's security personnel in the face.

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," host Jesse Watters noted the woman, who is White, attacked Elder, who is Black, and asked the candidate and South Los Angeles native about the incident.

"She might be one of the 20,000 people that were released early from our prisons; felons, many of whom were violent offenders under this governor, I don't know. We have two soft-on-crime DA's," Elder said.

[​IMG] Video
    Elder called the scene "angry and ugly," and noted that if he were a Democrat, the incident would "be called systematic racism," or a "hate crime."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/larry...if-i-were-a-democrat-it-would-be-a-hate-crime

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

The recall flop has been pretty quiet. It never stood a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. DeadZedHead

9. Sharpie61

10. DeadZedHead

Yes Biden picked up a few votes. trump responded by asking Abbot to recount the votes in Texas... which he won. Yes he is now saying votes in a state he WON were fraudulent.

11. Sharpie61

Florida GOP wants votes counted here too.
    My theory, they want to make people to distrust voting. It will make it easier to get rid of it all together.

The truth is out there

12. DeadZedHead

He is trying to keep the lie up until 2024.

13. Morgotha

14. Morgotha

A statement from Mitch McConnell on raising the debt ceiling. Ol' Mitch has an occasional good line, I'll give him that.

"Bipartisanship is not a light switch that Speaker Pelosi and Leader Schumer may flip on to borrow money and flip off to spend it," McConnell said. "We have no list of demands. For two and a half months, we have simply warned that since your party wishes to govern alone, it must handle the debt limit alone as well."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...-and-schumer-to-raise-debt-limit-on-their-own

15. Sharpie61

Yet, he had a freaking spot light shining when he quickly pushed through dear Donald’s budgets and tax breaks.

The truth is out there

16. Morgotha

Yeah. See, the thing is that while they were obligated to put up a fuss in public, Pelosi, Schumer, et. al. are all *rich* themselves, and although this might come as a shock, they are actually *in favor* of things that let them pay less taxes.

17. Sharpie61

I’m sure you are including good ole Mitch in that list.
    Who, for some reason, is having a problem taxing anyone who makes more than $400,000.
    Yet, Nancy and Chuck are trying to get that bill passed.

The truth is out there

18. Morgotha

Sure, I include good ole Mitch in that list.

On the current bill? I *also* bet that Nancy and Chuck expect to profit quite highly from its passage, regardless of its negative effects on the country as a whole.

19. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That doesn’t even make sense. I’m sure both Nancy and Chuck’s taxes will rise as a result of the bill because of their financial bracket yet they’re willing to bite the bullet to help others less fortunate in the country.

20. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

And you don’t think these politicians get paid out, and kickbacks when passing these bills that most of them don’t even read. If you believe any of them are doing that job out of the goodness of their heart. What’s that saying? I have swamp land to sell you..... I don’t remember the saying.

• Agree Agree x 1