Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

That doesn’t mean the previous night protesters that torches the church were in that nights group. They were a day late in stopping the riot and started a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Federal employee benefits are pretty sweet. Buttigieg is supposedly our transportation secretary, but has been taking paternity leave since mid August. So... he started his job in the Biden administration on Jan 20, and 7 months later takes 2 months off and counting? Pretty sweet gig, if you can get it.

LOL, I really am shocked that someone at such a high level would take MONTHS off immediately after starting their job, especially as as a small town mayor he probably didn't know a whole lot about national transportation issues to start with. I guess now we know why there's such a mess at our nation's ports and goods not getting to stores - the people who are supposed to be leading the country... aren't.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-paternity-leave-supply-chain-infrastructure

He does fit well in the Administration, though. Biden leads the way as the President in His Basement, why should I be surprised that Buttigieg wants to follow his example and stay home, too? It's too bad he wasn't elected President. He could have been the first president in history to take a few months off in his first year for paternity leave. And while we're on the subject, wasn't Sec. of State Blinken in the Hamptons on vacation while Afghanistan was collapsing? Man, this administration is the worst.

#3542 Morgotha, Oct 15, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

This. In fact, these people were not engaged in any illegal activity. Some were members of the press. The facts never mattered much to the previous administration and their supporters.

4. purriwinkle

Of course you don’t. That’s a given. It’s one of many, many things we don’t see eye to eye on but as you say, it is what it is.

5. Morgotha

The new(ish) meme out there is "Let's go, Brandon", heard by an NBC reporter at a NASCAR event after the driver Brandon Brown won the race. The crowd behind him pretty clearly seemed to be chanting something else...

Anyway, the next time you are told to lower your expectations, or how criminals and illegal aliens should take precedence over taxpaying American citizens? Remember, "let's go, Brandon".

It's kind of nice in that it makes a G-rated version of a strong sentiment.

#3545 Morgotha, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  6. purriwinkle

I can see the adults doing this but having the kids repeat it? Sure, why not? We have slap a teacher tiktok challenge too. As a whole, we’re doing a great job of raising respectful children. What’s next? Child soldiers?

#3546 purriwinkle, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  7. Morgotha

I agree completely! Children do not understand the implications of something like this and should be allowed to be children, not some tool in the parents' political games. There was a song about this that apparently went to the top of some hip hop list, although it's sunken back down now.

I think there's a larger point about this song, btw, and that is Biden and the Dems count on the monolithic support of the black community. I don't remember there ever being a song like this about Trump, and clearly a decent amount of the black community isn't happy with what Biden's doing now or such a song wouldn't gain such traction. Possibly bad things ahead for them in the next election.

#3547 Morgotha, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  8. Morgotha

There have been 1.7 MILLION detentions of illegal aliens at our border this year. 1.7 MILLION! Ol' Biden putting out the welcome mat really did the trick -- people came. Great job, Welfare Joe.

Arrests by Border Patrol have soared to the highest levels since 1986, according to Customs and Border Patrol data.

U.S. authorities detained more than 1.7 million migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border during the 2021 fiscal year, which ended in September, according to CBP data obtained by the Washington Post.

9. purriwinkle

Hope is a powerful motivator that brings people who previously had none here. Being a Christian, Biden can’t help himself with all that Bibley stuff about feeding the hungry, welcoming the stranger, clothing the naked, etc. colliding with your building a wall mentality. Most people have already thrown the “Bible” out with the bath water, but he stubbornly sticks with his beliefs. Hope it works out for him and everyone else.

10. DeadZedHead

Maybe if we build two walls that’ll do the trick.

11. Morgotha

Hope is a wonderful thing. "Hope" isn't really the word I would pick for letting anyone who wants in to the country in and saying that the people who are already here are the ones responsible for paying for them. There aren't enough people working here to support the people that already ARE here, much less an unending flood of newcomers. Nope, inviting people you can't afford to feed but obligate the country to do so isn't hope, it's cruelty.

12. Morgotha

We *could* make our borders secure if we had the political will to do so. We don't, yet, though.

13. purriwinkle

That’s why there’s help wanted signs everywhere. If Americans don’t want to go back to work, let the new immigrants take the jobs. I’m sure they’d be eager and willing to do so.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/mone...ion-why-people-not-returning-work/5661302001/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/6-reasons-why-americans-arent-returning-to-work.html

14. Morgotha

Well, if the left wing gets its way and they start giving welfare to illegals then they won't want to work either. Cut off ALL the free money and see how productive people become.

15. Morgotha

16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Didn’t work here.
    Our homeless did grow a lot bigger though.

The truth is out there

17. Morgotha

Well, Biden, I've got to hand it to you, you are making your agenda a reality. Let's go, Brandon!

"
    The price of regular unleaded gas at a station in Gorda, California, hit $7.59 on Thursday as gas prices jump across the country to a 7-year high, according to a report.

The Gorda station is known to have some of the highest prices in the country because the next nearest station is 12 miles away, ABC 7 reported. The price of premium hit $8.50 at the central coast station.
    The price of regular unleaded gas at a station in Gorda, California, hit $7.59 on Thursday as gas prices jump across the country to a 7-year high, according to a report.

The Gorda station is known to have some of the highest prices in the country because the next nearest station is 12 miles away, ABC 7 reported. The price of premium hit $8.50 at the central coast station.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/...aded-hits-7-59-in-california-town-report-says

18. DeadZedHead

Well why did Biden put that gas station in the middle of nowhere?

19. Morgotha

It was there during Trump's presidency, too. I wonder why gas prices weren't so high then?o_O

20. purriwinkle

I filled up my tank at BJ’s this week and paid 3.05 a gallon.