Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Memo from the Russian information dept considers Tucker “Essential” to their propaganda and suggests State TV play clips of his show “as often as possible”.

For a guy who keeps saying he isn’t making pro Russian or pro White Nationalist talking points, THEY keep telling him that he IS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DeadZedHead

Lol. Trump was heard whispering “Did he ask about me?”

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm aware of what those two do but I couldn't stomach watching a minute of their shows. Hannity is all an act anyway. He's found his niche and is cashing in. The rise of Tucker is one of the strangest things I've seen. I could understand O'Reilly's appeal but that guy...

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Biden is permanently hurting the United States in ways that far exceed anything Trump ever did. The most recent example? The Chinese seem to be convincing Saudi Arabia to allow oil purchasing with the Yuan instead of the dollar. That will have major implications for marginalizing the US. I don't know why the Dems are so intent on making the US a second world nation, but apparently they are. Thanks, Brandon.

"Saudi and Chinese officials are in talks to price some of the Gulf nation’s oil sales in yuan rather than dollars or euros, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The two nations have intermittently discussed the matter for six years, but talks have reportedly stepped up in 2022, with Riyadh disgruntled over the United States' nuclear negotiations with Iran and its lack of backing for Saudi Arabia's military operation in neighboring Yemen.

Nearly 80 percent of global oil sales are priced in dollars, and since the mid-1970s the Saudis have exclusively used the dollar for oil trading as part of a security agreement with the U.S. government, according to the Journal."

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...ders-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollar-for-oil

6. Morgotha

Yea! Do away with Daylight Savings Time once and for all! Finally a Congressional action everyone wants.

7. Morgotha

So to make sure I understand you, you're taking what is coming out of the "Russian information dept." at face value? That when the say publicly that they consider Tucker essential they really do? That's pretty trusting of a communist regime. It's far more likely they really want Tucker off the air and are trying to use people like you to make that happen for them, IMO.

8. Morgotha

Obama is absent from the list as well. Doubly curious.

Actually, the odd one really is Hillary. Hunter Biden's inclusion makes no sense, but one has to figure it's just to irk his dad, but why put Hillary on there? She doesn't currently hold office. The only reason for her inclusion would be some personal dislike of her by someone up there in the Russian administration, or Russian knowledge of her continued involvement in Democratic affairs that the general US population is unaware of.

9. DeadZedHead

[​IMG]
    There have been several leaked memos , multiple government agencies confirmed that Russian state tv play his clips often… aanndd… just watch his show!! Dont take my word. He openly and without ambiguity parrots Russian talking points.

10. DeadZedHead

By all means he should grovel to dictators like rumpus did. Nothing bad can come from that right?

11. Morgotha

What you call grovelling didn't harm the US. Acceptance of Israel and peace in Middle East, no new wars in Eastern Europe, a growing economy (that got battered by the spread of the Chinese Covid virus).

What has Biden's method brought us? The Taliban now has control of Afghanistan, Russia invaded Ukraine, and is killing people as we speak, the inflation rate is at 8% (it increased to 7% last year under Biden, when under Trump and previously back to 2012 at least was around 2%), so... at the end of the day, yea, Trump's way was better than Biden's.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

Oops, almost forgot N. Korea. After Trump had a talk with Un in 2017, between 2018 and 2020 (the end of Trump's term) there were NO N.Korean missile tests. Between 2021 and now? Un is launching something every other month (or trying to, lol). Yeah, ol' Brandon sure is doing great...

#3911 Morgotha, Mar 16, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I would imagine when an American President is part of their boys club, dictators don’t have to rattle their sabers because they know they won’t get any opposition from whatever they do. He’s in their pocket. They’ll be considered “smart”.

You were talking about low inflation numbers back to 2012? You do remember Barack Obama was president then. One thing you got right was acknowledge pandemics can wreak havoc with inflation. Who was president in 2020 when this got started and who failed to encourage Americans to get behind efforts to curb it within the population? Go Rump!

https://blog.nationwidefinancial.com/markets-economy/how-has-the-pandemic-impacted-inflation/

13. Morgotha

I guess it wouldn't surprise me. Russia wants to show America as being weak. If Carlson is pointing out America's problems, they could use his quotes as well, but that wouldn't necessarily mean what he said was untrue.

14. Morgotha

No, I disagree. The Arab states recognizing Israel was a truly remarkable feat. And Putin isn't rattling his saber :eek: because Biden's in office he's ACTUALLY at war with Ukraine. Un is ACTUALLY testing missiles again. These are *real* things.

Yes, I remember Obama was President in 2012. Inflation was relatively low. Trump was president, inflation was low. Biden became president? All Hell broke loose.

15. purriwinkle

There is still bloodshed in the Middle East. The peace treaty you mention is not the first. From a History article:

On September 17, 1978, after nearly two weeks of secret negotiations at Camp David, Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin signed the Camp David Accords — the first peace agreement between Israel and one of its Arab neighbors. The accords sought to establish a framework for peace in the Middle East, and both countries agreed to share the Nobel Peace Prize for 1978 as part of the agreement. These events ultimately led to Sadat’s assassination on October 6, 1981 by Islamic extremists.

On the South Lawn of the White House that day, Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres and PLO foreign policy official Mahmoud Abbas signed the Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government Arrangements. The accord called for the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank town of Jericho and the establishment of a Palestinian government that would eventually be granted authority over much of the West Bank. President Bill Clinton presided over the ceremony, and more than 3,000 onlookers, including former presidents George Bush and Jimmy Carter, watched in amazement as Arafat and Rabin sealed the agreement with a handshake. The old bitter enemies had met for the first time at a White House reception that morning.
    https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/israel-palestine-peace-accord-signed

Let’s see how long this one holds up.

N. Korea fired a missile in 2017.

Of course inflation is high now. What part of how a pandemic effects inflation don’t you get?

16. Morgotha

Not the first, perhaps, but still impressive!

Yeah N.Korea fired a missile over Japan, leading to the whole "my button is bigger" bit. The rest of Trump's presidency didn't have a single missile test though - for over 3 years. Now? There have been a dozen or so since Brandon became president.

What I don't get about the pandemic effect of inflation is how a pandemic that was raging in 2020 can suddenly develop massive inflation the moment the President changes from a Repub to a Dem.

17. purriwinkle

For one thing, the pandemic was still raging in 2021with Delta and then Omicron and less than hoped for vaccination rates.

Read the article I posted previous as to how pandemics effect inflation for more info. Can’t spend more time with this at the moment. I’m at the DMV with Mr. Frisky and his number is up next.

18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's pretty much the basics of supply and demand. We saw this even early on in the pandemic with PPE and disinfectant. There were people that bought up all the sanitizer and sold it for ridiculous amounts. Today if they tried to get $25.00 for a bottle of hand sanitizer no one would bite, since it's everywhere.

The overall supply chain has been disrupted and it's still a mess. With gas prices now going up it's going to have a further ripple effect due to the increased costs. I wish government would do more now for lower income people that are suffering through all of this. They need some sort of economic relief.

19. Morgotha

Now wait just one minute! Previously Biden and you guys said it was *Putin's invasion of Ukraine* that caused a spike in gas prices and inflation, now you're claiming it *wasn't* Putin's fault after all, but was covid's fault? LOL, let me guess, next it will be a "perfect storm" of a bunch of things that conincidentally happened the day Trump left office:rolleyes:.

I suppose the only real thing that's important to (the political left) is that some excuse is found for the worsening conditions in the country that doesn't lead back to Biden's policies.

20. Morgotha

Which they were previously given, and is one of the reasons for the current inflation. And "yes", that's one thing you can thank Trump (and Congress) for.