Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

47 illegal aliens were killed by being locked in a semi and left to die in the heat. They've arrested the illegal aliens that were armed and driving the rig. These people were let in by Brandon who wants everyone to come here. Brandon, these deaths are on you.

"
    Two Mexican nationals living in the U.S. illegally have been charged with firearm offenses after dozens of migrants were found dead in an abandoned semi-truck in Texas earlier this week.

Juan Francisco D’Luna-Bilbao and Juan Claudio D’Luna-Mendez, who both allegedly overstayed B-2 visas, have been charged through separate criminal complaints as illegal immigrants in possession of firearms, according to court documents filed Tuesday in the U.S. District Court in the Western District of Texas.

Federal prosecutors have asked that both men be held without bond, The Hill reported. They could face a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted on the current charges.

A third man, believed to be the big rig's driver, was also reportedly arrested and charged with human smuggling."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-tr...o-mexican-nationals-illegally-weapons-charges

2. Morgotha

We have a new Supreme Court Justice, the Hon. Ketanji Brown Jackson.

"Ketanji Brown Jackson is officially the newest Supreme Court justice, taking her oaths at a swearing in ceremony Thursday.

Justice Jackson is now the first Black woman on the high court.

Jackson was sworn in a few minutes after noon, which was when the retirement of her predecessor, Justice Stephen Breyer, became effective. Breyer himself helped lead the ceremony, which took place in the court’s West Conference Room. Breyer administered the judicial oath, and Chief Justice John Roberts administered the constitutional oath, both of which are required for all justices. Jackson's husband Patrick Jackson and their two daughters were in attendance."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...n-sworn-becoming-first-black-woman-high-court

• Like Like x 1
  3. Morgotha

I feel sorry for this woman, who probably had the best of intentions. OTOH, war is real, not an event to particpate in.

"An elite sniper and former model has been killed in a Russian airstrike in Ukraine.

Thalita do Valle, 39, died while fighting in the city of Kharkiv on June 30.

She had joined the war effort alongside former Brazilian Army soldier Douglas Burigo.

Douglas, 40, also died in last week’s airstrike, reportedly after he went into a bunker to try find Thalita.

The pair had travelled from Brazil to support Ukrainian forces.

Thalita had previous experience in warzones, and had fought against the Islamic State in Iraq.

At this time, she received special sniper training as she trained alongside the Peshmergas, the armed military forces of the independent Kurdistan region of Iraq.

She reportedly used these skills in Ukraine, where she was responsible for providing cover from advancing Russian froces."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...d-in-russian-air-strike/ar-AAZg1Iq?li=BBnb7Kz

4. Morgotha

Biden is shipping oil from our strategic reserve to *China*? Time for him to go.

"
    Several GOP lawmakers sharply criticized President Joe Biden on Thursday following reports of emergency U.S. oil being sent to China and other nations.

More than five million barrels of oil released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) have been diverted to European and Asian nations instead of U.S. refiners, Reuters reported Wednesday, citing customs data. Biden has ordered the Department of Energy to release a total of about 260 million barrels of oil stored in the SPR over the last eight months to combat record fuel prices hitting American consumers.

"The American people deserve answers as to why our emergency energy reserves are being sent to foreign adversaries like the Chinese Communist Party, compromising our energy security and national security," House Energy and Commerce Committee Ranking Member Cathy McMorris Rodgers told Fox News Digital in a statement.

"President Biden needs to remember that our strategic energy reserves are for emergencies, not to cover-up bad policies. America needs to flip the switch and increase our capacity to produce and refine oil here at home," she continued. "Now is not the time to use our strategic stockpile.""

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...l-reserves-china-compromising-energy-security

5. Morgotha

Our First Lady said Hispanics in this country are as unique as "breakfast tacos". BTW, I wouldn't say that "breakfast tacos" are Hispanic, they're more of an MexAnglo fusion cuisine seen in the Southwest US.

I suppose what bothers me more is her speaking at an event where pushing "Latinx" is a thing. The Spanish language has gender incorporated into the very structure of the language, and changing latina/latino to latinx isn't just changing a noun, it's destroying the structure of the language. In pushing for gender neutralism, I think the lefties are going to do more damage than they think in ways that aren't yet appreciated.

""Raul helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community, as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength," she said. "

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-texas-hispanicsbreakfast-tacossan-antonio

6. Morgotha

Biden has covid again, shown here not wearing a mask. Biden, btw, has been vaxxed up the wazoo, too, which is kind of a bummer for those of us who believe in the efficacy of vaccines.

Best wishes for your recovery. On an unrelated topic, having a sickness is a great reason to resign from a high pressure job.

"WASHINGTON — President Biden tested positive on Thursday for the coronavirus, raising health concerns for the 79-year-old president and underscoring how the virus remains a persistent threat in a country trying to put the pandemic in the past."

[​IMG]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...AAZPszi?cvid=a0b32a496bed4ff7b2bc0b4722069bd4

7. Morgotha

https://twitter.com/i/status/1552571908226289664

Pretty funny, the above link shows Biden wandering off to chase an ice cream truck during a speech, and Reuters decided to fact check it to prove it was a hoax - there wasn't really the sound of an ice cream truck.

IOW, Biden DID wander off aimlessly in the middle of his wife's speech, just not because of an ice cream truck. That's better, right?o_O

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

And yet…. under his watch we have taken out Al-Zawahiri, who we know was instrumental in the 9/11 attacks on our country.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/01/1115035763/al-zawahiri-killed-biden-raid-afghanistan

Biden was briefed on the proposed operation, and he convened a meeting on July 25 with key cabinet members and top officials for a final briefing on the intelligence assessment, the official said. There was unanimous support to strike the target and Biden authorized a "tailored" airstrike to minimize civilian casualties.

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'll just file this on in the general title of "I hate politics." The story below is how Democrats are running ads to support Congressman Meijer's Trump supported lunatic primary opponent. They think they have a better chance of beating Gibbs, so they're trying to boost him. Meijer also voted to impeach Trump.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news/rep...g-far-right-opponent-in-risky-ad-buy-30706368

This really angers me. I heard something similar was done in Pennsylvania with the GOP nominee for governor. Now this guy who is an election denier, could become governor of PA. And this Gibbs freak could be make it to Congress.

So how can we push the narrative that these people are a danger to our system of government, yet Dems helped prop them up because they're more beatable? This is insane.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Morgotha

Kind of like what Trump did with Qasem Soleimani?

On Al-Zawahiri, we've known about him for *years*, apparently. Why was he killed now? They don't say he was plotting something new, so was he an actual terror threat to us, was this revenge, or... was it to distract people from the administration's failures prior to the midterm elections?

11. purriwinkle

I believe it was a rebound infection from Paxlovid. Should he resign? Can you say President Harris?

12. purriwinkle

Come out of your FOX hole.
    [​IMG]

As Richard Engel explained when the news broke, under the deal Trump made with the Taliban, and Biden upheld, the Taliban were not to allow Al Qaeda into the country. They broke
    that provision and had Al-Zawahiri not only in the country but housed by the presidential palace. Intelligence allowed us to track his movements, and the layout of his accommodations and when they had him without having to incur other casualties they took the opportunity to take him out.

Is killing Al Zawahiri for the deaths from 9/11 justice or revenge? Really? This from the person who wants to give the death penalty to any murderer she reads about. Will you really miss him? You want to wait until he planned something else? Talk about politics.

#3992 purriwinkle, Aug 3, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  13. purriwinkle

There must have been some strategy involved, a method to the madness if you will. Let’s hope it doesn’t backfire though.

14. Morgotha

Oh, I've got no problems with him being dead. My point was why did they kill him *now* if we've known where he was for some time?

I don't think you'll get an answer to that from CNN, but I do think there is one. Al Zawahiri apparently moved back to downtown Kabul, and if Al Queda leaders are now out in the open living freely in Afghanistan it would make Biden's sudden and universally condemned pullout of Afghanistan look like a mistake.

I guess that's my problem with killing him. It doesn't look like it was done to avenge the deaths of Americans, but rather to protect Biden's image. I don't think *that* is a good reason to launch missiles at a foreign nation. So, "death of Al Zawahiri" = good, "reason for death of Al Zawahiri *at this time and place*" = bad.

15. Morgotha

Yeah, that's the trouble, isn't it? The whole Dem lineup is bad.

16. Stealth

Yeah, they're hoping to have a weaker opponent, and he ended up narrowly beating Meijer last night. It was only a 3% difference between the two. So now if the Democrat doesn't win in November, you have yet another lunatic in office who will further add to the erosion of our system.

You just can't prop up terrible people because you are more likely to beat them. And it's not just ideology here. That's all fair game. Fine if you think someone is too conservative for a district and you support him/her over a more moderate opponent. These though are people that deny reality and are against our system of government.

So we're having hearings to shed the light on the insurrection and the people in the administration and in Congress that supported it, because of course this was terrible for our country. But then on the other side we'll support these lunatics over decent people (ones that opposed Trump too) and help them get into a position closer to power.

This is why people don't vote. And we have a midterm coming up. I will always vote. I'll hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. But if I'm disgusted with all of this, imagine how others are that don't take the same approach?

17. purriwinkle

And yet they won the election….fair and square because another 4 yrs of Trump was rejected by the majority of voters.
    My perhaps too subtle point was be careful what you wish for. You might get it, although she probably would do a very good job. *shrugs*

#3997 purriwinkle, Aug 3, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  18. purriwinkle

Obviously the strategy is to put a ridiculous maniac up against a relatively sane candidate and the difference would ideally make the voter choose the later. My only problem is that people are so gullible that they believe any stupid shit they hear on FOX news or Truth Social or wherever so you can never depend on them to make a reasonable choice. But that is politics for you. IMO anyone who runs their campaign based on the Big Lie should automatically be disqualified. We don’t need anymore reality deniers running our government. We might get to the scenario Mo likes to describe as armed conflict between opposing political camps. The only thing we can be assured of is that Josh Hawley will be running away like the little scared bitch he really is, LOL!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. purriwinkle

Perhaps like you, the Taliban thought the new President wasn’t going to bother if they broke the treaty signed with the former President. They were wrong and so are you. No one was launching missiles at a foreign nation. It was a targeted drone attack on one man who has been one of our most wanted terrorists since 9/11. No one else was killed. Our military does have that capability you know. My question to you is WHY didn’t Trump do it? Maybe too busy kissing his own image in the mirror or foreign dictator’s asses.

20. Stealth

Florida and Texas get a lot of attention for having some of the worst politicians, but not enough is said about Missouri. You have Hawley, and now that Greitens lunatic who ran the ad about "hunting RINOS" in the GOP. They actually filmed it carrying weapons too.

Such madness out there. So sick of it all.