Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I knew it! IIIIIIIIIIIII knew it! She's going to find a way in to that office one way or the other. People are going to start dropping like flies from the "Coronavirus". You just wait and see. Conspiracy!!! It's not going to be another "O-Biden Bama" Presidency. It's going to be another "Hill-Billy" Presidency!!! Mark my words!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I agree. No sour grapes here. I'm just that anxious about his brain that I might write in IF AND ONLY IF there is no risk for a Democratic win, I guess just so I can later whimper I knew it.... Bottom line, any Democrat is fine. Solidarity for eeeevvvveeerrrr.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yeah... any Democrat is fine regardless of whether or not they are a crazy old coot who supports communist dictators or guys that seem EVEN MORE mentally unstable than the guy who's in office right now.

I'll tell you what, if Biden wins, I don't want to hear any of you talking about how crazy you think Trump is anymore because Biden is literally going to trump Trump in that department.

At least Trump remembers who Obama was, he knows the difference between Melania and Ivanka, and he knows what office he's running for and he doesn't refer to him and Pence as "Prump-Ence". lol

Although if he did, I'd die laughing. Seriously.

#1583 Jama, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Take heart. Biden is no where near as incoherent as the present occupant no matter what others may say. Does he mispronounce words? Yep. But so does Trump. So many that Jimmy Fallon has a recurring segment on his show that invites audience members to guess how he'll mispronounce a word. Remember Trump's July 4th speech? lol At least Biden knows that we didn't " take over the airports" during the War of Independence. Holy Christ, and people are worried about Biden? We could go on and on and we should every time the opposition tries to point out a Biden gaffe we should counter with a Trump Gaffe.

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I love it. Challenge accepted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. purriwinkle

Hey, don't go making fun of Mo, now,

[​IMG]

you're going to light up all those area 51 parts of her brain, lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

"Because of the coronavirus, we couldn't perform an autopsy, the bodies all had to be burned". Pretty convenient...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgotha

Area 51? I don't believe Epstein was killed by aliens if that's what you're thinking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Morgotha

• Like Like x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Funny. You say that but support a crazy old coot who LITERALLY supports an ACTUAL communist dictator.. and a Korean dictator.. and a Saudi dictator and pretty much anyone he finds out murders their way into power and murders to keep it. Hell, if Mo is right, he should love Hillary right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

13. Morgotha

First, Trump thought he was a protestor, not one of his own fans. Not that that makes his action justified, but at the time of his insult he thought the man was his enemy, not a supporter, so your argument falls apart. Biden WAS talking to a supporter, so he was worse than Trump by your standard.

Secondly, the man still likes Trump after the insult, saying Trump was great for the country, so it obviously didn't scar him

Finally, Trump was insulting himself there in a way, as he said he was bothered by his own weight but that guy had a worse weight problem than him.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Morgotha

Quit with that Russian cr@p, would you? The Russians are very angry with Trump for stopping their oil expansion in Europe and S. America and probably blame Trump for all their oil woes now. Trump is NOT Russia's puppet, and if he was he'd be working for them, not against them. Well... I say that now, but I guess one never knows when he'll be caught on a hot mic telling them he'll be more able to work for them once he's reelected.

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Okay. So when are you going to post the link to the post where I stated that I voted for Trump and/or are planning on voting for him again?

Please share that relevant information with the rest of the class. Because doing so would help make sense of whatever nonsensical point you're trying to make.

Because my point (in case you missed it) was clearly about voting for such a candidate. A point that you somehow failed to get because you were too concerned with trying to knock it out of the park with your own point. Lame.

I'll gladly wait for your response. And by "gladly" I mean, "painfully". lol

16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yeah, because he was so "Presidential" of him to call someone a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" who happened to be a Democratic voter btw, but one who wasn't supporting him.

That's the problem with your brand of tit-for-tat debating. You can't really argue the merits of the "good" that your side has to offer to everyday average Americans. You're only able to point out the "bad" things about the other team. As if that somehow atones for problems or wrongdoings that happen on your team.

I've never heard you say one good thing about Democrats or Democrat policies or any of these candidates. With you, it's 24/7 Trump is bad/Republicans bad... and if Democrats do bad, then that's okay because it was to fight the even more bad Trump over something. Delusional.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes, I know that is the proper conduct in the Debate section, but sometimes I get set off, like touching a nerve during a shingles outbreak. I go straight to the red zone.

As much as I have my own sadness about Biden's slowing down, it is nothing whatever compared to Trump's native idiocy combined with his aging decline into senility. I feel I shouldn't even have to point out the obvious gaping chasm between the two men. If people cared about knowing the truth, they would already know it, so I'm often not inclined to pointlessly spin my wheels. But you are right.

And I've seen those sorts of audience segments on James Cordon's show, too. They are just hilarious. :D

18. purriwinkle

Are you sure??? Lol. I’m surprised you haven’t connected the dots yet, with your conspiracy orientated mind. It’s believed by some that an alien spaceship crashed in Roswell NM in 1947....and you know who was “born” in ‘47....

[​IMG]

LOL!!! But that depends on who you think killed him.....o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Captain Jack Sparrow was born in 1947? Whoa!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. purriwinkle

No, that’s me in the gif, you fool, lol. Mo will understand all....

[​IMG]

That’s me too.....spooky, I know...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1