Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

The problem with your little comebacks here, is that you keep saying "my candidate" when I didn't vote for Trump in the last election and I'm still undecided for this one.

As of right now, you're the only person who has a candidate who's been up to some suspect activity and you're still choosing to look the other way in spite of that. I, on the other hand have not.

Until I decide that I'm going to vote for Trump and I've cast aside my moral principles for the sake of politics like you have, you'll be the only one who's on the wrong side of this discussion, and that's the bottom line. lmao

As far as your sexual experiences with MM and your mental images of Andy are concerned.... Yes I agree! Please DO NOT scream Jama! You're old enough to be my mother for Christ's sake! And I'm a middle-aged man!!!

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thank you for that! lol

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

You do a good impression then of a Trump supporter. Grow up kid. It looks like we’re going to have to choose between two flawed candidates so yeah, it coming down to politics. Will it be a referendum on the economy? The Corona virus response? Will it come down to who behaves better and tweets less often if at all? Whose policies will be better for the environment? Who will be a leader that will get on better with our allies? You get the picture.

For someone who threw up a little bit in their mouth, you put quite a bit of effort into imagining what my sexual response might be to the Gov in your previous post, heh heh

“Oh Andy! Ohhhh Andy!!! Yes. Yes!! YESSSSS!!!! You sign that big bill into law you filthy animal!!! AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDYYYYY!!!!! “

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Can I pick door number 3?
    Seems the first two have pervs behind them.

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that’s not gonna happen. I look at it as degrees of perviness (?)
    Whose allegations against and actions seem to be the most egregious. Both have been in the public eye long enough to form an opinion as to their behavior and comportment in general.

I’m serious about the policies in question. True Trump supporters have learned to look the other way. I think it’s high time Democrats did the same. It’s great to be noble but this is RL, not some Hollywood version of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. Whose policies will benefit America most? Who will actually listen to their expert advisors? Everyone has to ask themselves what they want to see in the next four years.

5. Sharpie61

I already know how I’m voting, and it isn’t Donald Trump

The truth is out there

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Did you get up on the wrong side of bed this morning? Right, I understood you weren't being serious, but putting Omar up there deserved a comment.

Agree, sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Morgotha

I actually thought about putting Oprah on my list, as I'm sure she'd be viable in some Democratic circles. I doubt she'd want the job, though.

8. Morgotha

One of them will, though. Guaranteed. Their rationale will probably be something like this: "well, the old pervert disgusts me, but if he happens to die, I'll be the President."

9. Morgotha

No, Jama should absolutely change parties. Someone will complain about his behavior eventually, and if he's a Republican, the press will do their best to expose his behavior and have him thrown in jail, whereas if he's a Dem they'll do their best to cover it up or bury it. Having a powerful ally like the press is probably the biggest perk of being a Dem. He shouldn't waste it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Morgotha

I don't know what you're referring to, so may be missing the boat here, but it's not crazy to stop people from entering an area of contagion the same way it's not crazy to stop people from entering a hurricane zone.

Not to get too gross here, but what do you mean by the italics on the "his" here? To me it looks like your saying the difference in this candidate is that he uses his own dick as opposed to other candidates who use someone else's.

Probably Doctor Cabello.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Morgotha

Bzzt. Putting the (potential) criminality of their actions aside for a moment, Trump's actions were done before he was in office on his own time, and IMO are disgusting, but between him and his wife. Biden was using his office to inflict his perversions on the general public while performing official functions. Even if they are both criminals, that's a real difference as far as selecting a politician running for public office. Regardless of what kind of a deviant he is, I'm not worried that Trump is going to go start "massaging" a little girl or fondling her hair when he's visiting a school. I wouldn't really be able to say the same about Biden.

And I call b.s. on the whole "I want Biden's policies over Trump's" thing. What policies of Biden's are you desperate to see enacted? What policies of Biden's really ARE there? IMO, most people who want Biden to win couldn't care less what Biden's policies are, they just want to get rid of Trump, and would replace him with a fencepost if they could.

#1751 Morgotha, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Morgotha

Hee hee, I notice you got grossed out as well and couldn't copy his *complete* quote.;):eek:

As an irrelevant aside, when I saw "MM", what came to mind was Meghan Markle, and I thought, "What?", LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Nope. I was right as rain yesterday. Why do you ask?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No shit? Everyone is super shocked to hear that news. lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sharpie61

Justin Amash has now dropped out of the race.

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Morgotha

• Like Like x 1
  17. Morgotha

Unfortunately someone allowed Biden to speak. Those same people then got upset at what he said.

"
    After Charlamagne tha God, who is black, then asked Biden to come back on the program again and the former vice president agreed, the host added, “It’s a long way to November. We’ve got more questions.”

That’s when Biden dove into a rapid-fire defense of his record with the black community.

“I tell you if you’ve got a problem figuring out if you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...int-black-in-dust-up-with-charlamagne-tha-god

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Morgotha

19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! There's a very small part of me that REALLY wants this bozo to win the election because then I'll get at least 4 years of pure comedy gold to enjoy whenever he speaks.

Although, he might not make it 4 years. I feel like they'll find a "Dave" stunt double out there somewhere and THAT GUY will finish out the term. lolololol

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Morgotha

The only thing that would stop me is not knowing who's really calling the shots for him. I'd feel comfortable if we knew who in our country his top "advisor" was going to be, but not so comfortable if it turned out that "advisor" was some Chinese government official paying Hunter's salary.

• Like Like x 1