Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[203] Rate the Doozy!!

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 23, 2016.

?

Rate It!

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. 7

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. Ouroboros?? Try, "Or o' Boring!"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. This thing might as well have been eating itself!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rate it to your heart's content.

2. AAG331

AAG331 Member

10/10. Great episode.

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

7.5 Not as good as the first 2 episodes but still pretty solid.. I like the pace of the story.

4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I liked the pacing of this episode a lot more. What happened at the end has got me worried though that they made us sit through that entire Flight 462 thing just to see those characters in one episode.

5. LilaLurker

LilaLurker New Member

9/10. I liked this episode better than the 1st two of the season.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Same score and same reason for me.

7. JFAN

JFAN Member

Gave it an 8. Liked it better than last week's which I rated a 7.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Going to give this one an 8, thought it was a notch or two higher than last weeks episode (which I gave a seven).

I think that we will see Alex again. [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] shared the episode synopsis for either 5 or 6 (right?)

While I myself do not regard this a spoiler, I opted for the tags just in case someone wants to know nothing:
    [​IMG]

9. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

It will be real rip off if that is the last of the flight 642 characters. I have not cared much for the show and was hoping for something interesting to happen there which it did but now it's gone.

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It was ok. Kind of disorganized. But I did like the sand crab eating walker.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

8/10 again. I do really like Fear but it's always been slightly slow getting off the mark. I'll be peeved if we don't get any more of Alex as I was looking forward to seeing her make her début on the main show! Nice character development this episode though, I will say. Strand is just cruel!

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think it is safe to say that we will see Alex again. She is listed in the opening credits along with the rest of the main cast. All the others who appeared for the first time tonight were listed as "guest starring"

13. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I gave it a 7. Overall it was a pretty good episode. There were some parts that didn't make sense to me. Pretty much everything to do with the plane crash was rather confusing. I've mostly managed to make sense of it, but from a writing perspective it could have been done much better.

Finally seeing some insight into Strand was cool. He's not a very 'likable' character, but he is a good character. I really like the air of mystery around him and how it's starting to develop and become a bit more clear.

Seeing Nick become a Walker killing machine is awesome. He's by far my favorite character on this show, and I can't wait to see his character develop more. He learned something really big in this episode - how to camouflage himself.

Chris and Alicia are both developing into great characters as well. They're both still really suffering from teenage angst, and Chris at least is still really in denial of the situation. They're coming out of their shells though. I think in time, Alicia and Chris are going to become the Glenn and Maggie equivalents in FTWD. Not in a romantic sense, obviously. But I think they're going to start serving as the scouts of the group, much like Glenn and Maggie are (or were).

14. Berngallagher

Berngallagher New Member

Flight 462 characters

I have a very strong feeling we'll be seeing Alex and jake again. However, I'm a little sad b/c I thought jake was Tobias this whole time!

15. MingoFan

MingoFan New Member

This^^^

I gave it a 9. For me it was definitely the best ep of this season so far.