Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[206] Rate the precious!

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Neuropyramidal, May 15, 2016.

?

Rate it or be square

1. 10

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 9

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. 7

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I'll eat one of Celia's wafers before I watch that again.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Quite a bit going on this episode. The Chris/Alicia thing, the Celia thing, the Daniel thing, the Strand possibly Jim Jonesing himself but then probably not, the Nick possibly being sucked into the cult thing...

I give it an 8.5

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I give this one a strong 8. The creepy factor was through the roof in this one and it is the first episode this season that has actually made me super excited for next weeks episode.

4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I haven't seen all of these, but there's some serious subject matter in this one. I'll give it a 7.5.

5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I give this episode a solid 9. This season is indeed turning out to be so much better than the farm season was on TWD. The tension building amongst this group is going to be great and there could wind up being some serious infighting with people turning on eachother.

Only problem is that now that they are in Mexico I hope we aren't going to have to read a whole lot of subtitles for the rest of the series.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Like the tension building but it's kind of off focus ini this episode..7

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm giving this a 5. I almost turned it off. I've been giving Chris the benefit of the doubt and hoping that he'd be coming around...instead he's just getting teenage angsty to the point of apparently wanting to murder his step mom and step sister.

The choreography in front of the church during the fight scene was almost laughably bad.

The whole "they're just sick and they're still family" plot line was basically the early days of Hershel's farm version 2.0.

Salazar throwing the owl token thing overboard made zero sense.

We got zero explanation of why bullets started flying. The one guy on the boat was the guy that Luis was supposed to be meeting. And then they start exchanging bullets? Why? Just because they wanted to check the boat for infected? I don't get it.

Travis refusing to listen to Madison about Chris's problems went a bit beyond "parental denial".

I don't know, I'm losing interest in this show. I want to like it, but as this season is going on I just feel like it's getting worse.

#7 QuantumCurt, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  8. hongej

hongej Member

I loved this episode, 9 points!

It was so creepy opening, poisoning whole church group like devil... OMG

and Nick finally killed little girl like Rick in TWD S01E01.

I get why Nick became so sensitive... Killing the little girl, It would make me crazy

and strand blow the tom's brain out... must be hard for strand

Chris becoming serial killer is so sick... I hated Chris, and got more reason to hate

9. Lupey

Lupey Member

I gave it a 5 because I really think I have seen this episode before. Hmmmm now where did I see it????????

10. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I gave it a 1. Ensnared by a stereotypical 1960's B move Zombie Queen in a creepy house. And of course the bedrock of the series dysfunctional blended family bickering. After weeks of hype they just walk on shore as long as you didn't call anyone in the military a bad word. It show improves for an episode or two then tanks like this.

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I liked it, so a 7 from me.
    It was creepy. Kid walkers. Daniel talking to the dead. And Celia. I think she is a mix of Hershal and Lizzie. That's going to end bad.
    And then there is Chris. I really don't think he was going to stab Alicia and Madison. He's reminding me of a mini Shane.
    Mid season next week. My prediction, Daniel bites it.

12. walkon

walkon Active Member

I gave it a 4 and then thought that I might of been too hard on it. I went back and rewatched it and found myself wondering why I had rated it as high as a 4.

13. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

To each their own. People refusing to kill their zombified loved ones and instead feeding animals to them would have likely been happening all over the place in the early days. Silly to say it is a rehash of Herschel's farm simply because they are doing that. They are simply taking a general idea that likely would have been widespread in this world and placing it into different shows.

I also think people are forgetting just how poorly season 2 flowed from a plotting standpoint. Herschel is screaming at them telling them to leave in one episode and in the next they are all sitting at the table having dinner together.

14. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Seriously. Big difference between having a kid that wants drugs and a kid that wants to watch people die.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

This episode has topped the season - I was seriously captivated this time around. And as for the setting... wow! The house is a nice choice to base the show, at least for now. I'm feeling attached to the cast as much, if not more, than in the main series now too. I just want more than 40 minutes a week it's that good. First 10/10 of the season I believe! Great episode.