Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

212- Where the f*ck are they this time??

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Spoilers for 212....at least a little...

In one of the promos for 212, we see Ofelia walking into Poco Cielo Hotel, Restaurant and Bar. Which means 'Little Bit of Heaven'.

This establishment is located in the La Mision area, on the coast, several miles south of Rosarito, where Madison and the gang are. So, if they are keeping true to this location, that is Ofelia's location in the next episode. Sneaky Ofelia. They are really spreading these rascals out.

[​IMG]

2. Poppy

Poppy Member

Where is the text that you had up here describing the movements of the rest of the gang?
    Can you repost it?

3. Neuropyramidal

Later when I have a bit more time. There's an updated map thread after each episode since they split up, with text explaining my reasoning in each one.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The star has T/N. Shouldn't that be T/C?

5. Neuropyramidal

Yes, indeed it should. So we'll just call him Naughty Chris. Now it fits. :)

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA! I was going to ask what T/N meant. It's been bugging me since last week. lol

Also [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] thank you for the pic of Ofelia instead of just her initials. I think we all needed a reminder of what she looks like. :p

7. Neuropyramidal

[MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION], can you move this to the 212 thread now that its open? Thank ya thank ya. ;)

8. Neuropyramidal

So, Ofelia was tracing the map to El Paso, yet later she was shown at the intersection of routes 2 and 8. She chose 8, headed for the USA. Those two routes intersect in a town called Sonoyta, just south of the border. 8 goes north, crossing the border at Lukeville and heads towards Pheonix, following the purple arrow. A much more direct route to El Paso [and the route she was actually tracing] would have been to stay on 2, following the blue arrow. So....we'll see.

[​IMG]

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Nice detective and mapping work there.

10. PepperAnn

I wanna know how Travis was able to just look on the horizon and see the hotel lights lit up where Madison is. According to the map, they are no where near each other.

11. Znuts

Znuts Member

Travis had a bushy beard on him last night, so I think they're leading us to believe that Travis was away from Maddie's group for a while. I think they're going to fill us in on the backstory next episode. I think either Travis was abandoned by Chris and his bro's or they wanted to kill Travis and Chris spared his life but exiled him from the group. Either way, as long as Chris is dead or gone, i'm happy.

12. Neuropyramidal

Perhaps they travel quite a ways between the farm and the time he sees the Hotel. Either that, or they aren't following any real universe geography. ;)

13. PepperAnn

That's right, I did notice the beard. And they have been playing with time here and there this half of the season so yeah, it's probably a time jump.

14. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, some time passed to allow them to have organized gardens and things going on around the hotel. So unless someone makes a comment in dialogue giving us a time frame [such as, "Travis, you disappear for a month and won't tell me why??"], we don't have an exact handle on the timeline anymore.

15. Neuropyramidal

Just for more geography, Francisco told Ana and Laura that they were headed to another safe zone in 'El Descanso'. There are actually two possibilities in the area where this could be. There is an area called El Descanso about 5 or so miles south of Rosarito, making it about 20 miles from the Colonia. There is also a section of neighborhood in Tecate referred to as 'El Descanso', which is about 10 miles away from Colonia.

Wonder if it will ever come into play.

16. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Didn't know where to post/ask but since we talking about locations here --> in 2x12, we were supposed to be under the impression that people had been leaving La Colonia? Or no, it was only Francisco's family (and another scout according to Alejandro?) as the start to a potential exodus of people