Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

27 Characters die in finale

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by Walking Dead>GF, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

How is it meaningless? Even if they are all random characters which obviously it wont be, that still proves it is going to be a very bloody, high casualty finale...

2. Dead man walking

I think the 27 will be pretty nameless faces apart from the Gov's only two real 'goons' and maybe one or two surpirses from the prison, but I think that will be it. Otherwise it's just plain bizarre.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

They've only got one hour. The more people that die, the less time they have to focus on each one of them, especially as the entire episode likely won't be just the battle. As far as impact goes, spending 5x the time on 4 people dying would IMO be more intense than having a scene with a bunch of people no one cares about dropping over.

4. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Yeah, I get that. I am just saying knowing that there will be 27 deaths is in no way meaningless...

5. Bhante

Bhante Member

I hope the Governor's butler makes it out OK.

6. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Not even just brother and sister. twins! twincest.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

True. Great series though. It and the Walking Dead are my two favorites on TV right now. Episode 9 from last season with the attack on King's Landing was their very best one so far for them.

8. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

Twincest! lmfao!

9. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

Yea, Blackwater Bay was insane!

10. Stealth

Yes it was. Peter Dinklage's Tyrion Lannister character steals the show. His speech to the soldiers prior to attacking Stannis in that episode was great too.

11. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

yeah tyrions so funny lol

12. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

Same here

I read the books and I was hooked.

People nerd rage over that series even more than the walking dead lol

The scene where Rick and Shane talked about their old girlfriends reminded me of the King and Ned talking about past conquests.

Similar characters, king and Shane, Rick and Ned

13. Stealth

I didn't read the books, but have really become hooked on the show too. Before TWD and Game of Thrones came along, Dexter was my favorite show, but the writing there has become ridiculous.

Good point on them being similar characters. I would have liked to have seen more of the Ned character in the series, but I can see where it moves the overall plot forward with what they did.

14. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I think Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, Michonne, Carol, Tyreese, Andrea, Hershel and the Guv live to S4.
    I think Judith, Beth, Milton, Merle, Tyresse's buddy and son and Sasha (Tyreese's sister) are in trouble. As well as Martinez, Shemp, and a number of other Woodburians - some named, some not.

15. Shadow

Shadow Member

I think Judith, Beth, Merle, Ben, Allen and Shupert are gonna die for sure. I have my doubts on Sasha, Hershel, Milton and Martinez, but I think (don't hope though) they're going to die too. And of course the gov and plenty of Woodbury Survivors.

I would like a scene where the walls of Woodbury get open/destroyed because of an attack of the prison group, zombies get attracted to the noise and the Woodbury Survivors are surprised by them while running away from the war. This would likely not happen though :(

16. Rick_Tatorship

Funniest avatar photo ever. Lol.

17. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

The books give an enormous amount of depth for the show to work with. The TV series is great for sure and the different mediums allow for a different type of enjoyment.

it was tough to absorb all the information from the books, there are so many plot twists and turns and characters..if you're a busy guy, I wouldn't attempt it until you have some free time.

but like TWD, it great to see your favorite characters on screen. Both tv series (TWD and GoT) are their own story.

Removing Ned from the picture is like pruning a tree, it allows more branches to grow but yes, that guy was a favorite of mine, too. He had his own haters, too, like Rick. His righteousness contributing to his downfall.

Game of Thrones opens up on the same day as the Walking Dead finale.. There goes any chance of being productive on Sunday nights =)

18. TexinOhio

TexinOhio Member

All I know is that I will be sitting in a corner of my living room, knees tucked to my chest. Rocking back and forth mumbling repetitively to myself, "anyone but Beth" for the next two Sundays.... Gonna be a long few days.

19. Stealth

Sounds like the books are a bit too much to take on right now but even if they weren't I think I'd pass until the series is over. I'd like to check out TWD comics too, but again I don't want to know what's coming before it hits the screen. I know in both cases the writers take different paths for the respective TV series, but I hate having that much background when I'm actively watching a show. I still get little pieces of it though like on the Talking Dead last year when they discussed some of the Michonne character after the Season 2 finale. I just try to avoid major plot points etc.

20. SoloDolo

SoloDolo New Member

As far as main characters that could bite the bullet i would say-
    Hershel, Beth, Judith, Merle, Milton, Sasha, and the two guys in Tyreese's Group. The black dude with the governor too.

Most likely Martinez (unfortunately), I wish the TV show kept him and he somehow became part of ricks group.

Oh and most definitely the governor. No way in hell he's making it to S4.

#40 SoloDolo, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013