Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

3 Graves No Bodies

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by PepperAnn, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Navygunz75

Navygunz75 Member

You wanna talk about a herd...

Kidding ladies, just kidding

2. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Yes the group looked for both Carol and Tdogg they found a dead but reconizable T-dogg, they found Carols scarf along side it and more corpses / zombies. Some of them were not identifiable.

Us TV Viewers saw how T-doug rushed the zombies and that Carol escaped out the door (escaped to what?) But the group was not privy to any of that. It would be more natural to assume that Tdogg was leading / clearing the way for Carol. finding a head scarf so near by to Tdogg would back up those assumptions.

The group is acting very logical. If you can't be 100% sure you are grabbing the right body for Carol, don't grab any of them. just burry the scarf and a few other personal artifacts (that no longer are useful to your group)

.. Yes if the TV Characters could some how know that carol ran out that door with Tdogg holding the zombies back, their actions wouldn't make sense.. but its not like they are on space balls and can watch their own episodes to see what to do next.... :p

3. Navygunz75

Navygunz75 Member

^^ gotta give props whenever I hear a space balls reference

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

^ ^ lol, prepare to fast forward!

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Right now they have to worry about other things, Rick in lala-land, getting some food in the baby. I think the graves are the prep for the funeral that just hasnt happened yet.

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I just realized, after bitching about the graves already being filled back in.....that I contradicted myself here. Temporarily forgot about my whole reason for bitching. Who has a funeral AFTER the graves are already filled in? :zombies_lol:

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

My apologies if this has been mentioned and I overlooked it, but....

We know that Axel and Oscar dug two of the three graves. Andrew was one of their friends even though Oscar sided with Rick and shot Andrew. Perhaps they buried Andrew's body out of repect and just failed to tell anyone? Then the other members assumed that someone else had found Carol's body and put it in the grave?

It's a long shot, but just a thought that popped into my head just now...

8. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Even if they don't have bodies to put in the graves, they like to "bury the dead" as a way to deal with the loss. It's a way to go through the grieving process. It's kinda like people who disappear and are never found; their families usually still have a funeral service to pay their respects, so they can feel like they have closure.

It does seem a little weird, though, to actually dig a grave without anything to put in there. Why not just place some stones in a memorial??

9. Benzel

Benzel Member

The grave that Daryl went to had a C made from stones.

10. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

I did think this... but...they do have a crazy leader and a new born to look after now haha

11. Maggie

Maggie Member

It would not be out of character for them to bury Carol's scarf. That is the last piece they found of her, and it would not be out of line to assume there was nothing left of her. T-dogg was clearly dead, as was Lori. And unless I missed someting in the episode, we only saw Carol's grave and T'Doggs grave filled in. Not three, so they are probably waiting to for Rick (or others) to bring lori out of the prison so they can bury her remains. JMO

12. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Dixens Vixens! haha, that's too funny!

13. Maggie

Maggie Member

And yes, Darryl could not get any hotter if he tried... seeing him feed that baby and call her little ass-kicker...omg... wet panties indeed!!!

14. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Oooohhhhhhhh!!!!!! :p

15. Zeffy

Zeffy New Member

He said there were three graves, one of which was empty. I backtracked to listen to it again to make sure. At first I thought that meant the two that were filled in contained bodies, but then maybe not. Could be personal belongings as he did not specify there were bodies in them.

I don't know why they would assume that finding Carol's scarf meant she was dead. She could have dropped it while running and either not been able to stop and get it or was more concentrating on getting away and to a safe place.

Hopefully we will find out this coming Sunday.

16. yangxai

yangxai Member

I may be wrong but wasn't Carol's Scarf on her head when she left T-Dog and went out that door? how did the scarf get back to where T-Dog is at?

17. Benzel

Benzel Member

I think there must've been a deleted scene between the two events because there's a pic floating around of Carol bursting out a door (with scarf) and she's confronted by a zombie.

18. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Digging a small hole for a dead 24 pound dog about a foot or so deep takes 20 minutes and hopefully the dirt is soft because if I didn't have an actual canine to put in the hole I would not have exerted myself to dig said hole, even if the grave aspect is supposedly something we do, I found digging the actual hole rather unpleasant, a necessary pain in the ass that I could have done without.

I dug the hole not so much to mourn the death of the dog, but for a place to put the corpse so that it could rot away without the smell offending, and so that it wouldn't attract scavengers, that is why I dug the hole to put the animal corpse in.

With that I can safely assume a hole for a human body would probably take about two hours, and it's hard work... Thinking back to that guy back in Atlanta had lost his mind, digging hole after hole, I think most viewers miss out on just how much WORK it is because I can assure you, if y'alls don't got a body, I's not digging no dang hole!
    Because it's HARD work!
    Even if it's therapeutic.

Granted, three guys, three holes, that's not too awful bad I suppose.

But as for making the grave I can see that but pile up some loose dirt,
    make a mound and stick a cross on it.

#38 8307c4, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  19. yangxai

yangxai Member

I kind of get the feeling these writers are trying too hard to push the idea that Carol is dead; so that they can have a nice dramatic moment where she's suddenly found in the next episode. By pushing so hard they make some scenes that just don't make any sense; like digging a grave after the person's only been missing an hour and the only evidence they have to go by is a scarf that somehow magically appeared next to T-dog.

20. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I totally agree. I think all this Carol stuff is mostly for dramatics.