Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4-12 Sneak Peeks and Promos

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Tony Davis, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Natta

Natta Member

You are Absolutely correct.

2. Natta

Natta Member

But seriously, this is going to be a great chance for both the characters to really be explored, I mean we really don't know much about Daryl all things considered, same with Beth. Hope the writers really take this opportunity to do so.

3. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;CuuphM7pkhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuphM7pkhI[/video]

4. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

Its not looking too good for Beth here. I love her to death and I hope she doesnt die, but I just cant see her making it too much longer. Especially if they are stumbling around in the dark and Daryl is running out of arrows. Regardless, this is the PERFECT opportunity for us to get Daryl's backstory. If anyone can pull it out of him it would be Beth with her endless optimism and pestering. No one else would dare ask him more than once.

Also im laughing my ass off at the trunk scene and this entire situation. At this point I think they have to be doing this shit on purpose. They have been putting so much shipper bait around these two characters. I almost hope it actually happens just so we can see the heads of the shippers completely explode. And everyone else on the internet would be completely outraged and freak out. The fallout from them getting romantically involved would be absolutely hysterical. Too bad the writers don't have the balls for it lmao.

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Eh. Personally I have very little interest in a Daryl/Beth episode, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

6. Natta

Natta Member

I actually think Beth's future is looking quite good. A lot of people having been saying she is going to die since she was first introduced. I mean at face value she kinda does seem like the type of character that would be walker food, but the writers haven't kept her around in the background for so long as a supporting character just to kill her off as soon as she gets a few episodes. Killing her at this point in time would be very lazy and predictable. I agree with the Daryl backstory thing too, if anyone can get it out of him it would be Beth, especially with the situation they are in.

The whole trunk scene is so funny honestly, It looks like they spend the entire night in there too. There is so much shipper bait in their scenes together, like literally all of them. its almost like the writers are doing it on purpose. The reaction to Daryl and Beth actually becoming a romantic pairing down the road would be so entertaining, people would lose their minds

7. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

I know Beth will be better in this episode than Inmates♫ I'm ready for more Beth♪ But i'm never ready for Beth's death♫ And NR and EK are going to be on Talking dead?♪ I hope Beth survive </3

8. lee7189

lee7189 Member

If it's a choice between either Beth or Daryl dieing I choose Beth. EK can't keep pulling off being an 18 yr old for much longer.

9. cakebythepound

This sums up how I feel as well. But my expectations are super low, so I guess they have that working for them.

10. Caryl

Caryl Member

11. Caryl

Caryl Member

LOL me too! That scene will have been totally wasted though if Beth dies next episode or the one after. But yeah that had shipper bait written all over it.

12. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Do you mean looks wise? She's not really going to change much anytime soon.

13. lee7189

lee7189 Member

Yes. I think she's already pushing it. She does look quite a bit younger than her real age but I think she's not quite pulling off the 18 yr old thing.

14. kmangel

kmangel Member

I think in order to make her sound like the age she is portraying.

15. Caryl

Caryl Member

Teenagers can't say the letter G?? :zombies_confused:

16. kmangel

kmangel Member

Maybe some teenagers will weigh in on this perplexing situation.

Or perhaps since Maggie and Beth have different mothers, it's a learned behavior. Maybe Beth's mother didn't pronounce her G's either!

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well if you think she's pushing it now then that's valid. I just doubt she's going to change much in the course of this show. She hasn't changed a bit since season 2.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

As a teenager it's a miracle I can even get dressed in the morning sometimes.

19. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

not saying your g's is better than the people who over-pronouncing the ng's

20. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

No, you only develop that ability between the ages of 20 and 24.... it's a well know fact
    Bars and clubs often use this to determine if people are entering their establishment while using fake IDs :zombies_lol: