Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4-14 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by Tony Davis, Mar 8, 2014.

1. leftfield89

leftfield89 Member

Ty and Carol become the Hunters after they eat the children.

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I feel it isn't a walker either, it looks more like an injured person but it doesn't seem like anyone from the prison group, maybe it's a person who was running away from the herd and got hurt or is out of energy from running.

4. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

Yep... it's super creepy isn't it, but I felt it was playing more for the girls. maybe we might see the demise of all the children in the next episode. I'll be sad to see them go, I think they are good actresses especially the girl playing Lizzie and I like Mikas character and I'm just not sure how I would feel about Judith dying especially if they are going to be ending the season on a happy ending... I just can't see it evolving to that stage in such a short time after young children dying.

5. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I can't see why Carol would tell him anything about that incident.
    She didn't want Rick to tell and now that they have no indication that anyone else survived I can't see her spilling the beans and risking being separated from the girls again.

6. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I'm with you on that feeling, this episode, all it's sneak peeks and promos are giving a vibe that we will see deaths.... Mika getting stuck on the wire with the walkers... Lizzie being left with Judith... the signs are not good for those too and if they die( one death by Lizzie) then Lizzie is automatically dead by default

7. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

I think the hands in the promo (grabbing the gun) are Daryl's. In fact I did an image search of Norman Reedus's hands an they are a very close match. The hand is missing the finger, then it looks like the person approaching tyreese on the tracks could be a beat up Daryl. Idk. I'm looking very closely and can't make out the clothing on the guy, but the layering looks like it could be him.

8. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I thought that at first too...but it was definitely Carol

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Not Daryl.

10. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

I am curious about the gun on the walker that Beth was going to shoot with the bow when she was caught in the foot trap. We never saw or heard anything about it when they killed the walker. I wonder who has it and if there where any bullets in it.

11. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

Did anyone see what kind of gun it was?

12. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

Well he still has pretty hands :) I don't think it's Lizzie or Mika. My only other hope would be Beth. Or Carol killing Lizzie. I did notice whoever it was was shaky so yeah...probably not Daryl.

As far as the walker on the tracks-I'm totally guessing.

13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

LOL on the Daryl hands.
    But the next episode seems to be about Ty Carol and kids. I would think it was one of them.

14. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

It was a small gun on his waist in a holster

15. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I think Carol might confess to him. But they are going to have to really sell it to make him not flipping out seem remotely reasonable after how he reacted before.

16. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Only 3 episodes left... Someone might left us in the next episode.

17. Tyler29

Tyler29 Member

I'm pretty sure someone, if not a couple people, will die. This is the controversial episode I think so let your imagination run wild.

18. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

The most likely person is Mika. Lizzie has a watch on her left hand, which isn't visible in the shots with the gun. Plus, the shirt is closer to the color of Mika's. Lizzie's has a striped pattern.

19. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Here's the picture I posted in the thread I made yesterday about this. It appears to be some sort of semi-auto pistol. That's all I can tell. This scene stuck with me though, I feel like it's one of those hints the writers have been so fond of this season. Especially because Beth's only line upon finding the walker is "It has a gun." I too can't help but wonder about the gun and it's significance. I'm also curious as to what happened to Beth's little .38 Police Special snubby, she's carried the gun since back on Hershel's farm, after escaping the prison assault we see her attempt to use it on a walker, but she's out of ammo. That's the last time we saw it. But I think the .38 being reached for in the 414 promo is the very same gun. So I'd assume it's Beth doing the reaching. Maybe the walkers gun wasn't a semi-auto and had some much needed ammunition. So Beth just might have a shot, or at least a back-up plan if she is unable to sing them to death.

[​IMG]

20. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yeah I caught that too. Love that song, and the creepy lyrics fit the scene so well "Maybe you'll think of me, when you are all alone.."

About the promo, it definitely has that stifled dreamy feel to it. Similar to Michonne's dream sequence. And we know that Kirkman was responsible for the dream sequence in 409 "After", and since this is Gimple's episode, and we know he's a huge fan of Kirkman and the comic, it could very well be something similar.

On the other hand, not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but since this seems to be a very flashback laden back half, could it be that this is a dream/flashback possibly from the perspective of Micah, or girls' father? That would be kind neat to see, and would answer the question of where the girls came from, and how the wound up at the prison. Because for some reason I don't believe they came from Woodbury.