Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4 More Weeks!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Terminator, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

4 weeks from now we'll be on here arguing about episode 9!! Can hardly wait. Teaser preview looks interesting, but they usually show just enough to throw us off for what really happens.

2. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

3 weeks to go. Let's write a script to save ASZ. Here's mine:

* Two big tractor trailers back up to the gap in ASZ's fence. Lead WolvesNotFar Guy is driving one; Denise is driving the other.

* They open the rear hatch, put down the tail gates, turn on the boom boxes and the flashing lights. Instantly, horde of walkers loads into the trucks.

* Wolfie Boy says, well, Morgan had a point. Denise said, I told you people can change.

* The right side of the trailer of each truck says "WolvesNotFar Catch and Release Program" .

* The left side of the trailer is painted with a logo that says, "Walker Truck Bombs Available for Short-Term Rentals"

* Wolfie-Boy yells, before they drive off, "Hey, Morgan -- does anyone know where this Negan guy's camp is?

Moral of this episode: All's well that ends well.

3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I am almost peeing myself, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

#3 8307c4, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  4. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Me too!!