Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

43 Refugees

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Date of Death' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 25, 2016.

1. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

If you are referring to me, I'll correct ya.. I left because FTWD ended at that time, and there was nothing to talk about.. I believe my post was something to the effect of "Well since the show is over there wont be much to talk about anyway so I'm outta here, enjoy your forum"... if anyone has the exact quote by all means...

anyway this meant gone until a new show aired..

can't let ya get away with misinformation now

#81 EvilDeadJ, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well you gave a pretty strong impression that you weren't coming back - I cried for days.

3. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

nah no point in sticking around at that point, all I was doing was fighting with certain people, and the good convos about the show turned stale since no new episodes were coming out at the time, so took a hiatus... plus cant be hanging around computers all summer wasting time on the forum.. I gotta get that vitamin d

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think it's all about moderation and dividing up your time - if you feel that you can't come on the forum while also enjoying life than a hiatus was a good idea. Take any trips? Do anything fun?

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

yep Vitamin D stuff.. lots of beach, some surfing, fishing, before I got back in late august did some Kayaking

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

That's 43 less people that will join other groups to come back and attack the hotel.