Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4x04 "Indifference" Live Reactions Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by TGO, Nov 3, 2013.

1. cold hands

cold hands New Member

I think it's because everyone knows there are no decent decisions to be made. There are no right choices, you just hope to pick the least bad one. And since everyone realizes that no matter what you choose to do, people will die. No one wants to take on that responsibility.

2. angrysquirrel

angrysquirrel New Member

what the...heck?

The writers really jumped the shark on that episode. If I hadn't been watching all the episodes I'd probably stop watching the series all together after watching this one. Every freaking body in this episode (just about) had some kind of meltdown. It's like the writers wanted to make everyone dysfunctional and have conflict all over the place. Having Rick tell Carol to leave was way out of character. The chick has been with him since the beginning of it all. You would think Rick would have more loyalty and not tell anyone who killed off the initial infected. But no, he goes out of character and says he's gonna tell Tyrese and everyone. And then tells her to leave. And then says oh no, the kids are staying with me. WTH?? Well, I'm gonna really miss Carol. I liked the thing that was going on with her and Daryl. Kinda flirty stuff. Her character was really nice. And..."don't call me mom." WTH was up with that? She's teaching kids how to defend themselves with knives. She agrees at the wish of a dying man that she would take care of those two girls like they were her own. And she tells one of them, don't call me mom?? WTH?

And now one of the girls has gone nutso like Carl did? The same girl who Carol is saying "don't call me mom" to? Wow, that really shows how nurturing Carol can be. WTH?

And Tyrese. WTH? The guy is an absolute nut job. He's not like that in the comic book at all. But he's completely nutso in the TV series.

On a side note, I an see why Romero wouldn't want to be involved with TWD. They wanted to bring George on to boost their viewing numbers (basically to exploit the guy who created the modern day zombie). They didn't even speak with him when the series just got underway for his thoughts.

They should have titled this episode, "everyone goes nuts." WTH?

3. Mokoshne

Mokoshne Member

I bet carol will be back at the Prison by the time Rick gets back there and he's like WTF