Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

4x13 "Alone" Live Reactions Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by TGO, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Something2Fear

Hehe.

2. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

Great episode. Loved the bits with Bob and Sasha.

Beth and Daryl were good too. Daryl kicked ass.

Also LOL he gave her f*ck-me eyes like 5 times. If anyone doubts this anymore, they are idiots. Too bad Beth is probably screwed and Daryl joined a biker gang.

#182 annaflyte, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  3. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Daryl better meet up with his REAL family by the end...f this biker gang bs

4. Simone

Simone Member

I am pretty sure that Jeff Krober and his crew signed their death warrant by accepting Daryl. No doubt he, Rick, Maggie, Sacha, and Glenn will kill them.

#184 Simone, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  5. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I noticed that as well. Maggie sees Glenn as hope, and if she can find him everyone else is alright, how it goes back to when Glenn pulled Rick out of the tank. That everything will be alright if she can find him.

It was funny that she did not know what fans through about Bob. I guess she's smart and stays away from message boards. ha

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

The dog really was one eyed; according to the Talking Dead the dog lost his eye when his master was carjacked.

7. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Or....the 2 groups get into a firefight without Daryl or Rick/Maggie/Sasha/Glenn knowing who is on the other side. All of the Bandits, including Darly, die.

8. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

My cup runneth over on the Beth/Daryl episodes....ENOUGH ALREADY!! Why Maggie decided to leave Sasha and Bob is beyond my train of thought....she needs them and they need her. I hope Carol/Ty/The Girls have more to offer next week.....

9. Garnie

Garnie New Member

Ah really good episode! Daryl was totz giving beth the come hither look..which is why she will now have to die a horrendous death...shame really she seems like sweet kid.

Wrath have no fury then a woman scorned beth...

10. KillTheGov

KillTheGov Member

Big improvement from last week. A lot more action and yes, Daryl and Beth's story was better because it was mixed with Maggie/Sasha/Bob. And finally we get to see more about Bob and Sasha but I still don't like Sasha. Loved the intro because it really did drive home the fact that living alone in this world would be god awful. Very solid mix of character development, action, and it moved the story forward something the last episode did not do. Looking forward to Carol, Tyreese and the girls next week!!