Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-11 Live Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by TWDfan87893, Feb 21, 2015.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I bet if he thought you'd do that, he'd loose a foot for you... But can you imagine what he'd teach the kids? lol

2. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

No! Nor do I want to! This is how the cave got shut down! LOL

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

all your students would be in suspension. lol

4. Charmander

Charmander Member

Aaron has a great voice, I can see why he's the recruiter. (But still, there is a boundary on talking and I had to laugh when Rick punched him- if only he'd done that with Gabriel). Could have done with some lessons on talking etiquette from T-Dogg.
    I do think it's silly that he objects when Rick tries to feed him the apple sauce; that would be ringing alarm bells in my head.

Nice to see Glenn in action man mode! He had some really good kills this ep.

Noah still coming across as someone just there to be killed later.

Think I'm warming up to TV Abe a bit more.

Favourite moment: Michonne realising there were no pictures of people and Glenn going walker bowling. I've really missed some tense walker moments!