Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-13 Promos and Sneak peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Tony Davis, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

sneak peek
    [video=youtube;WG8eVdduKRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8eVdduKRo[/video]

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

4. CheesyBirdMess

I totally missed it the first time I watch that first Sneak Peek with Sasha and Olivia - talking about "Can I have a LEG..."

Remember Bob... and his leg?

I can't believe it took me a second watch to realize that, and why she reacted like she did! SO much going through my mind is my excuse! lol!

5. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

LOL. That was lost one me as well at first. Nice catch! I just thought Sasha was being rude and prickly because she was annoyed by the fact that all this woman could talk/think about was food. But that makes much more sense; that she was rubbed wrong by Olivia's eagerness to eat something leg. :p

Also, while it is, no doubt comedic at face value--I'm kind of bugged a little by the fact that they're already making Olivia out to be this obese,food obsessed glutton who's life revolves around food in all it's forms and cures meats in her basement as a hobby.

I mean; she was a large woman in the comic, and she was also in charge of the food stores. But she was never that rabidly obsessed with food; she never begged anyone for a hog leg. Honestly; the only time it was ever even mentioned in that manner was when Negan came for his first supply tribute; and he informed Rick that they wouldn't be taking any of their food because the stores were dangerously low. He then leans in close and whispers to Rick that he-"couldn't help but notice that you guys have the fat chick in charge of the pantry." and he mentions something about that being counterproductive and her not missing meals.

But that was it; that was the only time. It started there and ended there. And it didn't seem rude or cruel; because it was coming from the mouth of a sick-minded criminal.

I really hope they don't turn her into TWD's "fat chick". She's actually really trimmed up in the recent comic issues; as well as Eugene.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I was too busy swooning over the foreshadowed mention of the "Pool Table" ;P But yeah, it was expected from Negan, but to see the writers actually throwing in these little "fat jokes" makes me sad. There is no reason to do this now, and I think it could lessen the impact of Negan's rudeness later on. If it stays right there I will be cool with it, but I hope it does not turn into a thing.

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

You guys are oversensitive. Im skiiiiinny as ****, beyond healthy. 1.90 m tall almos tand 60 kilos. Shit happens, no one is perfect and this is a problem to you? Suggested rape, mass murder, stealing, overthrowing democracy and such do not move you at all? And in comics I bet they made her the same but that it is hard to portray the small parts when there is just so many panels and space.

#7 Marc, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  8. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yeah; that brought a definite smile to my face.

"I hear a nasty rumor..."

9. Busted Flipflop

I didn't even realize that! Good catch. I thought she gave Olivia that look because she thought her out of mind to be thinking about making prosciutto let alone naively thinking that Sasha was just going to find a wild boar or a pig out there. These people appear so naive and out of touch with the real world out there! I just want to smack them, lol.

#9 Busted Flipflop, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  10. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I'm always down for a Sasha episode!

11. Strife

Strife Member

That cements it Sasha is the new sharpshooter

12. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Who was that was at the gate with Sasha? Maggie? They had a rifle of some kind and we never see any of the ASZ people with weapons.

13. CheesyBirdMess

Same as the other promo, only it shows you the front of Michonne in her own uniform! Damn she makes it work, hawt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iNwftf_jug

[​IMG]

Can anyone make out what Deanna says before she says "I want something in return"... sounds like "see what I wanted to hear"???

I also hear Rick saying "We need to do it sooner than later - we can't use Daryl they're watching every move he makes"

So it seems QBC is upto something!!! ALL HAIL.

14. LoriG

LoriG Member

I can't see the promo for some reason (either location or my laptop is blocking it, who knows) but I was on Instagram this morning and saw a screen shot from the promo with a group of people - one of them looks exactly like the doc from the hospital? Anyone got any more info on that?? I'm pretty sure the hospital group will be long forgotten now though.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The three amigos were devising a plan all along....first time I am saying this, here goes - ALL HAIL QBC and King Grimes and Lord Dixon!!

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Sounds as though she is saying "I see a commodity here"

Edit: [MENTION=51542]CheesyBirdMess[/MENTION] I was wrong, she says community - which makes a hella lot more sense than commodity LOL! Thanks [MENTION=69651]hansonhowell[/MENTION] for the heads up!

#16 Dnae, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. CheesyBirdMess

AH that makes more sense! See I need closed captions with you yankees ;) lol!!!

18. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I'm excited for this next episode!

Remember was a necessary episode with little action... so that the group could get somewhat acclimated to their new environment, but 5-13 looks like there will definitely be more action, drama, and character development. :)

19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Was there a leaked photo of Michonne in uniform? Cause I remember seing one.

20. Kayley

Kayley Member

Why is it that Aaron points his rifle forward? They were running away from a thread just before, not forwards to it... is he pointing it at Daryl?
    Or is it just another try to confuse the audience?