Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-13 Promos and Sneak peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Tony Davis, Mar 1, 2015.

1. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

Sounds like she says, "I see a community here."

2. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

I think it is an attempt to confuse the audience, but it definitely is the implication. I think it points, not necessarily to Aaron attempting to kill Daryl here, but to elevated tension between Deanna and Daryl in the future, in which she sees him as a threat that needs to be taken care of.

3. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

4. jwcoombs

[MENTION=39001]HondaS2kXD[/MENTION]

It looks like it could be Aaron and Daryl who get caught in your running skirmish; and wind up getting some help from Glenn making it safely into the safe zone when things get dire.

Also, did you see Aaron's rifle? Looks like some large caliber bolt gun; possibly a Remington 700; and that overbarrel supressor is wicked. When I first saw the pics; I thought for a split second that Aaron was carrying a freaking Delisle Carbine! LOL

5. hansonhowell

hansonhowell Member

Here in America we think everyone is beautiful, no matter how obese they are. That is until the fat clogs our brains and we can't think anymore.

6. hansonhowell

hansonhowell Member

I think she said : "I see a community here".

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I come from the land of extreme political correctness and super naivity :D So I know how that is.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ding ding ding....you are correct! I was certain that I heard commodity and was thinking 'huh?' that does not make sense. Listened again today and I heard community. Will not listen again for fear that I may hear something else entirely different ;D

9. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

MMMMM. not to split hairs, but some of us kind of take offense at being refered to as yankees. Yanks, not at all. Yankees, whole bunch.

10. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I need to remember to put close captions on when I watch on Monday. I miss so much - like the Tara thing with douche-son saying "weighing eachothers sacks" and the talk with Rick and Michonne talking about "signing the papers".

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, what was that about signing papers???? I swear sometimes their audio makes it damn near impossible to hear what they are saying

12. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

There's a Daryl and Aaron short clip at 11:40:

[video=youtube;p_HDW3OvKOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HDW3OvKOc[/video]

#32 Johnnie Walker, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  13. CheesyBirdMess

Here's the transcript of the scene where they are at the window before Rick takes his walk:

M: Deanna hasn't given me a job yet.
    R: You want one?
    M: Yeah. Do you?
    R:That's signing the papers. That's saying yes, this is how it is.
    M: You afraid to do that?
    R: Aren't you?
    M: No.
    R: So then why are we both awake? I'm gonna take a walk.

14. CheesyBirdMess

Thanks for that! Looks like a cool episode! [MENTION=55841]DietWater[/MENTION] your hubby got a bae!

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Wonder what Aaron means, when he's says Rick don't know how to tell a good guy, from a bad one.

16. CLEAR

CLEAR Member

Probably just meant that Aaron is a good guy and Rick punched him, tied him up and threatened to put a knife in the base of his skull when they met. :shining:

17. CheesyBirdMess

18. jwcoombs

Well, at first I thought he was just referencing Rick's paranoia when dealing with himself(Aaron); and how Rick was completely sure he was a bad guy and was ready to kill him just so he wouldn't be a potential threat, or an issue any longer.

But then, I watched the other promos a few more times and got to thinking. I think he was referring to Daryl specifically. Almost as if he were insinuating that Daryl is a bad guy at heart, but he was able to integrate into Rick's group, and "family", because Rick lacks the ability to tell a good guy from a bad guy. Hence the reason Deanna has Aaron(and most likely others), following and watching Daryl's every move.

Like I said in another post; Deanna prides herself on her ability to read and dissect people. But, I think it's safe to assume that Daryl and his general demeanor and appearance, among other things, is very similar to the 3 men Deanna has exiled in the past. This is most likely the source of her discomfort, and mistrust with Daryl. She sees him, and sees how different he is from the group, sees his behaviors, his prickly attitude, his unwillingness to settle in and adjust/assimilate, his temper, and his fierce and swift violence which can erupt at a moments notice(as exhibited when he started choking Nicholas to death without a second thought). And when she sees these things; I'd imagine she sees the men she exiled.

But, Daryl did give Aaron the best answer possible. "There ain't much of a difference anymore". That couldn't be more true. There is no "good and bad" anymore. There is no right thing, no wrong thing, just the only thing. Now, it may appear as if some people how more morals, or humanity, or stick to certain convictions and principles more than others. But in all reality; that's just a product of circumstance. As in, the person may seem righteous in one circumstantial scenario; but they could also appear completely dastardly in another. Just because a person kills to protect someone, or for reasons that could be seen as "good" or "right" reasons; the act of kill in and of itself is still bad, or evil.

But, I can see why people like Aaron and the other ASZ residents believe there is still such a thing as "good" and "bad" which are separated by this big, bold, line. Because they've been completely sheltered and unexposed to life in the open, and the average every day behaviors of the average survivor living out there. One day the average survivor could exhibit a variety of act and behaviors that would be perceived as bad, or wrong, or evil. But, the very net day he could be saving kittens and little girls. LOL

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Does it look like Daryl is cleaner in that promo? Maybe Carol found a hose.

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Aaron said he had killed 3 people, because they tried to kill him. I now wonder if they were the same 3 that Deanna exiled.
    Could be why they don't trust Daryl. He reminds them of the 3 that were bad.