Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-15 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by Tony Davis, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Sneak peek 1
    [video=youtube;mhIt8eCdGZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIt8eCdGZc[/video]

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

So...

Graveyards = Davidson story.

Daryl sees the Wolves/Scavengers.

And then wtf is going on towards the end...? at first I thought Carl's face was a "holy shit my dad is f*cking that dude's shit up!" face. But then I noticed... Does Sasha snipe Enid??? I really hope they don't make her be some spy for the scavengers.

#3 HondaS2kXD, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  4. ancor288

ancor288 Member

I think ENID is a Spy for the wolves...

5. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

What is happening at the gate? Everyone rushing to the gate! Carl was with Enid ,but then it looks like Sasha has her in her crosshairs later,if that's her hard to tell if that was her tbh.

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think the Enid part in the promo is misleading. I think it's actually Sasha seeing someone running, and she uses the scope to see who it is, not shoot her.

8. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't buy that Sasha is shooting at that person either. I wouldn't be surprised if those two scenes are far apart in the episode.

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Carl and Enid, inside a tree...:zombies_cuinlove:

10. SStark

SStark Active Member

Even Carl is getting more than Rick.

11. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

12. jojo

jojo Member

Wonder what Reg is yelling out to Deanna for? Looks like they go running to her house when they hear him. Edit No towards what he sees. And she's burning something she wants kept very secret. My guess

#12 jojo, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  13. kd25ad

kd25ad New Member

The look on Nicholas' face as he's running.. looks like he's about to murder somebody

14. akardy

akardy New Member

I'm thinking Enid survived a group previously attacked by the wolves, upon seeing them again she then flees the scene pretty quickly and Sasha captures the movement with her scope but doesn't fire.

Enid will then come back when she realises rick and co actually just killed them all!

15. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Oh, I bet I know! At first I thought it was just some funky, misdirection editing and that Sasha is actually just keeping overwatch when the Pete conflict breaks out and everyone comes running in response to Rick beating the dog shit out of Pete.

But, now that I think on it--I bet Enid comes running to respond to the Pete fight...and she's wielding the Blender Glock; running toward the fight with the intention of using it. Sasha doesn't know exactly what her intentions are, so she stops it before it can become a problem. She's got to protect her people first.

16. jwcoombs

Can't tell if she's holding the gun; but it looks like she could be..

[​IMG]

17. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

The promo is probably misleading us about the whole Enid thing, im betting what Sasha is shooting are probably walkers by the gate. And with her having her in her crosshairs , she hears the commotion and is trying to see what it is and sees the girl running to the scene.
    If Sasha shoots a kid most likely she wont be staying at ASZ very long :zombies_lol:

18. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I doubt Sasha's shooting at Enid. But it does beg the question… who IS she shooting? Or what?

19. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Rick and Deanna are standing in front of four dig holes. Whom are they for? I suppose, one for Noah and one for Aiden (even though their dead bodies were not retrieved). How about the other two? Or, perhaps they are just dig up in advance with no one particularly in mind?

20. jwcoombs

I'm glad Carl has finally broken through her defensive walls. It seems like she it destined to be Sophia 2.0; but it seems like they're rushing Carl's "sexual awakening" on the show. But it makes sense due to the way Chandler grows a foot every 6 months. LOL

I'm excited to learn more about Enid's story as well. I'm now thinking that after her and Carl hit it off, she might admit to him that she took the gun Rick stashed and she'll give it back to him so Carl can give it to Rick. Or maybe she'll tell Carl she took it for protection, because ASZ woulnd't let her have a gun because she was a kid; but after what she's been through she knows she needs to be prepared and be able to protect her self at all times and at all costs. It could be; she confesses taking the gun to Carl, but Carl understands why she took it, and why she wants it(Carl would understand better than anyone); and decides to let her keep it and not tell Rick.

Hey, if all else fails that's another armed, hardened and capable survivor who is loyal to team Rick. That's an asset any way you look at it.