Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-16 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by Tony Davis, Mar 22, 2015.

1. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yeah I was going to mention that earlier about that particular little clip, I was thinking the same thing that it is Michonne in her uniform, but may or may not be Nicholas handing her the J gun, yet I'm guessing it is.

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think it is Michonne who is receiving the gun because of the tie and the uniform shirt being tucked outside. Also, that hand is a black hand.

The hand that gives the gun is Rick's. That hand has bandages around. And Rick's hand is shown with bandages in the promo.

#22 Blueman, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  3. Blueman

Glen was outside at night and he was crying. His face also looks beat up.
    There looks like a rather large ''W'' on his forehead. It could also be shadow or just his hair though.
    If it is a W, then perhaps he is captured and beaten up badly by the Wolves who immediately craved a W on Glenn's forehead to claim him as their slave?

This could be the last scene of the finale. A quick scene shows him being jumped on by some shadowy figures and after a brief struggle, his head is raised up and we see the ''W''.
    This is probably unlikely as I do not think they would give out any hint in the promo.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yes please, change it up from the comics!

Also! Carol! :)

5. zeke10

zeke10 Member

Who's the guy being let in the gates?

6. Blueman

Gabriel

7. zeke10

zeke10 Member

Ah figured. he looks weird in those clothes lol

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have watched the video three times and to me it looks as though Rick is handing Michonne a gun

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Queen Bitch Carol is honestly the best part about this show these days. Though i will say that Sasha slapping Michonne's hand this week was f*cking hilarious.

10. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I laughed at that. It was good to see female characters interact.

Maybe Michonne and Carol will finally share a word with each other....still hasn't happened!

I am worried about Carol's low neckline clothing and this knife with Pete business....

I heard MMB is filming a movie over Summer? I am x2 worried.

11. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Michonne and Carol still haven't spoken and it kinda pisses me off. I didn't even take note of the neckline eprsonally but i will correct you about MMB. Her project, if you're speaking about 'The Reconstruction Of William Zero' has already been filmed. I haven't heard of her being cast in anything else.

12. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

13. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I am not certain, I just saw people saying she has a film during the Summer....? What you mentioned could very well be it though. You can be my source for Laurie and MMB news so you can keep me informed lol

14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Let in or being locked out?

15. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

IMDB doesn't show anything for this summer, for what that's worth.

16. Busted Flipflop

This is important. The previews AFTER last night's episode shows a quick scene of Father Gabriel in the road kneeling down and making a stabbing motion. In the street surrounding him are freshly cut up bodies. We do not see this in the previews we've posted here. I DVR'd the scene and kept rewatching it because I wasn't certain if it was Father G or Morgan and it was a man in long sleeved white shirt. Now after watching these previews we see clearly that its Father G because the posted previews show him being let back in through the gate.

I know its a stretch and highly unlikely, but could Fr. G be behind the W or fresh killed deaths?

17. Busted Flipflop

Glen is looking pretty distraught. I hate to even think it, but Maggie .....?

18. snowlinen

snowlinen Member

19. snowlinen

snowlinen Member

He could be killing someone and feels bad about it...lol

20. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

Been lurking since mid-season, realized maybe the finale was a good time to make an account and post (you know, just before it all goes quiet)

Lots of fun stuff here, but looking at the current conversation about Gabriel - he's leaving the safe zone without any weapons, or supplies - something he wouldn't do on his own.

I think if (once?) Rick takes over this episode (which I've got plenty of speculation on that front) they exile Gabriel for what he was saying/trying to do to the group. No other reason he would be out on his own, killing walkers and visibly upset.

Hopefully they just keep flashing to scenes of him on his own the entire episode before ripping him apart toward the end of the finale.