Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-3 Sneak Peeks and Promos

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Tony Davis, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;oNz_IlGm-rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNz_IlGm-rs&list=UUmWyesNAlftV3kJlFhD6q6w[/video]

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Sasha going All Badass!She's getting Sick of this shit!

4. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Dat Sasha Night Scope.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Looks like Gareth has a change of mind about his new favorite eatery.

6. Walkers_TWD

Anyone notice when Gareth kicked Bob,Bob's shirt was up must have shown him where he was bite

7. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Sasha ain't taking none of your shiznit no more!!!

8. AAA

AAA Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Sasha go through an angry phase for a few episodes Like Tyrese did.

9. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;ZhdyO3LCz1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdyO3LCz1A[/video]

10. jwcoombs

Obviously. Don't you remember that scene from the comic? The reason Gareth(Chris) give's Bob(Dale) the boot is because he keeps carrying on about the "tainted meat" and won't stop laughing about it.

Here's the panel in case you forgot-

11. jwcoombs

Did you catch that night scope on Sasha's rifle? I couldn't tell what she was carrying though.

Since the armed themselves out of the gun bag; Sasha has been carrying the late Tony's Vietnam era M16A1. Now, Rick did mention to Gareth that they had a night scope amongst the goodies in the bag; so I guess I would assume Sasha affixed it to her M16 while they had some down time at the church; and she most likely does so to do a night time perimeter check; and go check on Bob since he's been gone for a little too long. Thing is though; Sasha's M16 has the carry handle on it; so where the hell would she attach the scope?

Depending on the year the M16 was manufactured; it may or may not have the scope-mount hole drilled and tapped into the carry handle. But if it doesn't; there's no way to mount it without removing the handle, drilling and tapping the receiver and installing a length of picatinny rail where the carry handle once was. Or, if you get really lucky scavenging a gun store; you might find a more modern carry handle that comes with an integral picatinny rail on top of the handle.

I guess, depending on the model of scope, and if there is a scope-mount hole in the carry handle; she could run a setup like picture below on Vietnam era M16A1's. But, personally I always hated this rig, because you have to compensate quite a bit for the height of your sight picture. And an amateur would have a difficult time staying accurate, and performing effective target reacquisition. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Walkers_TWD

Yeah i remember just pointing it out :Grin:

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

No sure. I think carol still has martin's rifle (we can assume, because it looks like they'll be separated for a while) and I'm not sure what all else they have. Idk. It's a show where one of the signature weapons hasn't had a sight for 3 seasons. lol. Can't expect too much.

14. jwcoombs

Also, I actually started to feel bad for Gabriel in the sneak peak with angry Sasha. It kind of broke my heart; I felt a little compassion for him. Because, he really has nothing to do with the terrible situation taking place. He's an innocent harmless man. And he's a good man. He's just a coward. What he let happen to his flock doesn't make him a monster; it makes him scared. No everyone can flip that switch and become a warrior and a killer over night. Gabe has spent his entire life being gentle, compassionate, kind, and caring. It's just not in his nature to do these things; and it never will be.

Gilliam is playing him wonderfully. Like I said, I actually felt something when Sasha cornered him and stared his harsh and very accusatory interrogation. Then, when she pulled her knife and lunged for him; I personally wanted to step in between them and be like "slow the hell down sister, this man is clearly scared, and confused and has no idea what you're talking about. He's done nothing beside do the proper christian thing for us weary travelers. Which is more than can be said or anyone these days, or any of us for that matter". Because you know full well. none of Rick's group would ever show a stranger this kind of compassion and hospitality. There's something to be said for that; Gabriel may be a sniveling coward, who hid from people who needed his help. But in many ways; he's better than our group for what he's doing for them. Rick would never show a stranger this type of hospitality and compassion; all he would do is show them the business end of the Python and keep moving.

I wanted to smack Sasha right then. It's like, you can't be serious? Thing start going wrong; and your first though is this timid and cowardly priest is the cause of the problems? So you you mean to tell me; you escaped a cannibalistic colony not more than 24 hours ago; you destroyed their home, killed many of their people, and thrust them back into the world of brutal, dog-eat-dog, survival alongside them. Then, as you escaped said colony; you were chased out during the last few yards by you captors, and you know that you didn't see all of them die. Then, when your fearless leader, the man who just killed both the butchers and saved all their lives by getting them out of the box car and thinking on his feet, ask that you accompany him back into the battle to finish off their enemies for certain; so they don't have a repeat of the Governor's massacre; you disagree and tell him that's foolish and that there's no way they'll be a problem? How could you be so naive and just plain stupid? You destroyed these people's lives, and on top of that; they're cannibals. So what do you think any possible survivors are going to do?

I just don't understand; after Daryl raising the alarm about being followed; and then the disappearance of several members of the group, how in the world could Sasha's first suspicion not be that the Termites are seeking revenge? I mean, common sense right?

Nope, not for Sasha. Her totally irrational logic and reasoning skills tell her that this lowly and cowardly priest is the one watching them, terrorizing them, and he kidnapped four of their people. But only after he gave them sanctuary, warmth and shelter, shared with them his wine, and even took them to an untouched cache of food and supplies and let them have it all. Yeah, sounds like he's definitely out to get you Sasha. Smh.

15. jwcoombs

I pretty much know all the weapons they have in their possession.

Two Uzi's; 1 with and underfolding stock(Lou's)
    1 Mosin Nagant 91/30
    1 12ga Remington 870 with 18" bbl
    1 12ga Shotgun(unsure of make and model) with 26" hunting bbl
    1 AK-74 with polymer furniture
    1 AK-47 Pistol
    1 Bowtech compound bow
    2 Beretta 92FS's
    1 Colt Python
    1 M1 Carbine
    1 Vietnam era M16A1 with carry handle and night scope
    1 more modern M16A1 with Harris bipod, Magpul furniture, P-Mag, quad-rail foregrip, and US Optics 8x scope
    1 Stryker crossbow
    1 S&W Model 29 .44 magnum
    1 Colt Detective Special .38spl
    Various knive and melee weapons

16. Shawn Cypher

Shawn Cypher New Member

Just nit-picking. It's an M44 Mosin Nagant. It has a side folding bayonet that is always fixed to the rifle. (Unless you break the pins off). You get a good look at it last night, Glenn was using it and folds the bayonet back.

Sources: I have one ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. jwcoombs

Eh, 1 mistake out of about 18 isn't bad odds. LOL

I can live with that. I'd bet on me. ;P

18. Zeffy

Zeffy New Member

I don't think Gabriel is harmless. Remember Carl showing Rick the writing on the outside of the church? "YOU'LL BURN FOR THIS" I have a feeling Gabriel has been bringing people to the church so the cannibals can kidnap and kill and eat them. I could be wrong, but it's a sneaky suspicion I have.

19. jwcoombs

LOL. Yeah, it's wrong. The only thing Gabriel is guilty of is being a coward; and hiding from and ignoring the cries and pleas of those who desperately needed his help. He is not a bad guy. Just a bit of the "Cowardly Lion" type.

20. Jack Windham

Jack Windham Member

Since the writers are trying really hard to make us think that Gabriel is an evil person, I'm thinking we'll eventually just find out that he's a coward.