Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-3 Sneak Peeks and Promos

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Tony Davis, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I have to disagree. It made sense for her to assume it was Gabriel at 1st. Him letting them in and sharing wine and food with them doesn't mean he didn't have another motive. The termites let ppl in and shared food with them as well. Also she reacted out of anger cus her boyfriend and friends went missing. And now they are being watched. Yea the termites should've been known to still be a threat but it was no way to tell if the ppl watching them was the termites or another group. Plus Rick said he was hiding something so it really made the most sense for her to question him. Now after she finds out its the termites and he has nothing to do with them then i think she'll calm down but i understood her looking to him as a suspect

2. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

The most sensible argument and explaination. I agree too that Father Gabriel isn't to blame. In fact in the comics he was the one that helped them find where the hunters were camping out at because of his familiarity of the area.

3. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I tried my best to stay out of these sneak peek threads cause I don't want anything spoiled but I couldn't hold out any longer, alot of good posts in here.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

This is going to be another phenomenal episode. I've been waiting for a long time for this arc to begin, and so far it's fantastic. Hunters are f***ing with the wrong people. Love the new "night scope-camera" POW, it definitely fits for this episode.

5. eshlemon

eshlemon Member

That would make a solid episode title tie in. Doesn't matter what "4 Walls and a Roof" you are under, you are still going our grade A meat for diner.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Sasha Sunday is here - WHOOP!!
    [​IMG]

7. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

The BIG scene: Rick, "Hold him DOWN !"