Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-6 Sneak Peeks and Promos

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by Tony Davis, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

According to EW, who was on set during that scene. It was a child walker. And we know how Carol feels about the children. Daryl would burn the body, instead of leaving it to rot away.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I want to know, who was driving this truck.
    [​IMG]

3. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Should Beth die, wonder if she is buried at the church, along with Gabriel doing the ceremony. Give her a real funeral.

4. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well lots of peeps saying she's not going to die, some saying she is. We will find out in epi. 5-8. But it's a safe bet to say Daryl will see that she gets a proper burial seeing how important it seemed to her. And she asking him if he thought it was "beautiful" that someone took the time to remember and honor the people they used to be.

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;n8-eN5p7JcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-eN5p7JcU[/video]

6. Wombat

Wombat Member

haha yes. Carol 2.0 Road Warrior

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Everyone made references about Daryl echoing Beth's positive attitude to Carol and Carol being closed down like Daryl was in the first couple of episodes, I wonder if that will continue and I just had the thought that maybe burning a child walker and the events around it, will be Carol's burning the past for her, like the moonshine shack was for Daryl. Maybe she will be able to forgive herself and feel like one of the group again.

8. tehwalkingdead

I was under the impression that this was more of a flashback?

I didn't think Carol would be out of the hospital so quick, so they lost the car they were following (The tank was empty or close to it), did some other stuff that we see in the promo, then Carol gets hurt and separated from Daryl at some point.

9. zombiemom62

it looks like this whole episode will be what happens from the time they take off in the car until Carol gets wheeled into the hospital and Daryl heads back to the church with, my guess is Noah. So we will see what went down while they were looking for the cross cops.

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

ohhhh, now it's beginning to make sense to me. I absolutely refused to believe Noah could have found his way out to the church by himself. Ok... seeing these promos I understand now that D&C made it all the way into Atlanta, and for sure Daryl could have come across Noah there, wandering about by himself, and brought him back to the church while Carol was "admitted."

11. zombiemom62

you know in the promos for 506 when they show the body burning, they show an extended shot of the smoke rising up. In the hospital we saw the lookout on the roof top over looking the city. It would make sense that they see the smoke and go to investigate, looking for potential 'guests' and Noah would also see the smoke and head that way. That could be when they take Carol.

12. zombiemom62

I wonder if Daryl and Noah find this truck and head back to Rick. Carol and Daryl leave one night and he's back the next, and it looks like they are in the city for a good part of the day doing stuff and thangs, so in order to be back to the church by that night, it seems like they would have to have a vehicle.

13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Maybe after Derle breaks down after losing Carol, Noah drives by and sees Derle moping down a street of Atlanta and he picks him up. It looks like someone whos driving that is escaping from somewhere.

14. Busted Flipflop

I just realized why Carol says "thank you" to Darryl for taking care of burning the body. I thought it mysterious at first, but its clear that she doesn't want to revisit her past actions of burning Karen.

15. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

That's very likely. Good catch.

16. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

I think you nailed that connection.

17. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I think this is a flashback of Carol burning Karen and David.

[​IMG]

18. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

The more I think about it dude. I think your right, I think noah stole the cross car and that is how they find him, Carol really DOES have daryl run the car off the road, Church scoutts come looking for Noah and they happen on daryl and carol, daryl kills a few and they flee in the truck or car.

19. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

The more I think about it dude. I think your right, I think noah stole the cross car and that is how they find him, Carol really DOES have daryl run the car off the road, Church scoutts come looking for Noah and they happen on daryl and carol, daryl kills a few and they flee in the truck or car meaning Noah and Daryl, he takes him a hostage of sorts /maybe/ but either way I bet they do run the car off the road and thats how Carol gets so messed up and s eperated.............Then Carol wakes up and is told she owes them and she is like, **** that only room for one Bitch and thats me and kills Dawn and her and beth drive off having disbatched all the cross people, okay maybe the end is just want I want to see happen but is not going too the other shit could happen though.

20. LoriG

LoriG Member

There are scenes in that last promo @tonydavis posted of Carol and Daryl running up along side a building.. didn't we see filming pic's of them doing that in the day - but in the promo it looks like night time??

It must be a flash back from when they set off in the car. They reach the outside of the hospital as Noah is running out - that is how Daryl finds him and takes him back to the church.

I'm wondering if the cross people are somehow knocking people out to bring them into the hospital… like how Beth doesn't remember how she got there?? Wasn't there talk of how Carol just fell to the ground in front of a car, perhaps they shot her with a knock out drug. I know they could have edited it in production to make it look like the car actually hit her though.