Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-7 Sneak Peeks and Promos

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Tony Davis, Nov 16, 2014.

1. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

#21 daveainthere, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

This is the part of filming some of us learned Andy smokes

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

The orange backpack will be the one to kill Dawn and thus its story arc will be complete.

4. carmenway

carmenway New Member

Cant wait for Sunday!!! However, I am terribly worry for Carol :zombies_confused:

5. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Michonne would really say something like dat too. I'm fully expecting Gabe to single handedly take down a herd after this episode.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

If they make it to the No Way Out arc this season, it'd be awesome if whatever happens in this episode sort of foreshadows Gabriel's combat-awakening in the herd invasion. lol. Like, whatever weapon carl teaches him how to use is the same one he uses on the herd.

7. FISH

FISH Member

God i hope Beth gets to kill Dawn or at very least DVD cop,there needs to be another "nobody gets to live" moment, they are all so creepy, even in a post apocalyptic world id rather not be stuck with the cross cops.

8. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

TOB arc never ends.....Don't you know it once belonged to

9. Lupey

Lupey Member

I watched a 7 minute season preview video (that I can no longer find online) one of the shots was

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I in all honesty would think Gareth would hate Dawn. Somewhere deep down I still think he had a respect for the old times. And a corrupt police? He would probably eat her first. I would love a spin off about Gareth. Much like Ricks journey, we follow it from the start of the apocalypse (Ricks start was of course not at the start but still) How he goes from..being a random student or what he was to become the cannibal monster of a cult leader of some sort.

Gareths society was more like a old village that lived off "hunting", where the whole group contribute and lived well. Those on the outside was the barbarians and enemies. Look after your people and let all be part of your society, Even the butcher had to help and everything was well structured and well ran.

Dawns society is driven on fear and a fake sense of order. Her "deputies" or what to call them are anarchistic and evil. They do what they want to do and she let it slide cause she is either a weak leader as people point out or she just simply don't care or will not try to care cause she fears driving Tanaka, Gorman and the others over the edge to overthrow her. It looks structured from the outside but is really driven on a thin line of Dawn still having a small amount of respect from her fellow cops but they still do pretty much what they want. They hunt people down (See Carol) to get new servants.

So I say Gareth is the stronger leader, more structured and drives a society who I think would have survived longer than Dawns society. In the end Dawn would **** with the wrong group and get in trouble for stealing some one elses men and women. While Gareths Terminus mostly prayed on lost and desperate wanderers. Gareths people got involved and worked for it, Dawn drives a slaving operation where her "slave guards" abuse the "citizen" while Gareths "citizen" is a cog in a machinery, needed to make it work. I think the whole protocol thing proves this when he questions the butcherer. He tells the guy in a cap or hat to go count the bullets later on and do not really punish him while Dawn would have slapped someone who did not keep count of something and maybe even punish them for their mistake by giving them a beating.

11. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

excellent post. You summed up my thoughts quite nicely. Haven't thought about a spin off, but Gareth is easily strong enough as a character to carry one.

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)

I would love it. He is indeed strong enough and he died by Rick in a brutal manner without much to say or do. I at first thought he somehow would redeem himself this season in some way in the sneak peaks but I would love a spin off "The corruption of Gareth" or something like that!

13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Gabe will be the black terminator!

[​IMG]

14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I like the fact that Beth is still so spunky, speaking up to Dawn and DVD cop even though it hasn't been that long since Dawn beat the crap out of her. She took a risk for Carol's sake and at the end of the clip we don't know if Dawn decided to give her another crack or not.

15. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

Ahhhh, now I want a spin off with Gareth so so bad :(

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

You and me both!

17. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Could someone explain to me the significance of the orange backpack. New here... Please be gentle!:zombies_confused:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We are always gentle with cute newcomers. The orange backpack was initially found on the hitchhiker in Clear. Since then it has popped up numerous times. Its gone on a couple runs from the prison, it was with Glenn when he left after the Gov's attack, and it was one of the things Rick first saw that made him suspicious of the Termites. Right now its at the church.

19. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

We here on the walking dead forums see past the fake characters they want to make you believe are the mains. Rick. Carl. Michonne. Carol. Daryl. They're mere puppets. The show is actually the story of ms. McLeod, the orange backpack, and abuela.

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Orange backpack has been around a lot longer then some characters.