Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5-9 Writer/Director with Title/Brief Synopsis

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by Tony Davis, Jan 23, 2015.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Obviously the title is pretty meh, but since Gimple's writing the episode I'm even more excited. It's not like TWD hasn't had lame titles before that have been pretty solid episodes… "30 Days Without an Accident," "After," "A."

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

If you think about it, "After" is pretty much a slimmed down version of What Happened and What’s Going On.:Grin:

3. Daryl's Owl

Daryl's Owl Member

What happened: beth died
    What's going on: No one cares

a brief time skip would be nice, and would coincide with Rick's beardage in the recent trailers. Im more than certain it's gonna be an "on the road again" kind of episode, which im always down for.

4. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Since I normally don't remember any episode title, I don't care about this one. I'm just glad, new episodes are on their way :Grin: - I hate this season splitting or winter break or however it's called