Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

501 "No Sanctuary" Live Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by jwcoombs, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Carol is the new Heisenberg.

2. Dixonette

Dixonette Well-Known Member

Which Terminian?

3. Dixonette

"Best Job ever!!!!"

4. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

I want Carol to tell me bedtime stories i guess they would be extremely bad ass.

5. Dixonette

Perfect gif!!! Plus it's Benny!!! <3 him!!!

6. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

End Scene W/Morgan..

Ok...

Gotta ask..what's up with the head gear Morgan was wearing at the end of tonight's new episode?

I don't see how that really protects him in any way shape or form...except for the goggles protecting his eyes..

7. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Great great episode and as a fan of the show who doesn't read or follow the comics it's pretty refreshing to not know who or what threats they may come across (although I keep hearing about Father Gabriel and now Negan).

Anyway I loved when Carol shot Mary in the leg and let the walkers in the room to kill/ turn her. Awesome character transformation considering she started from abused wife, to single mom, to having her child die/ turn then get put down, to caregiver, to childkiller, and now mothereffin' one woman army... as a matter of fact I think I'm gonna start calling her the O.W.A.

Favorite part was the look Carol had on her face when Tyrese told her that guy put his hands on Judith, she was "oh hell no he bout to die"... PRICELESS.

8. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

I loved the scene where Carol and Daryl are reunited. That was played just right. I don't want to rock any ships but it did seem more like motherly or friendly affection to me, but a deep love just the same.

9. trippy41

trippy41 Member

Motherly? McBride is only a 3 or 4 years older than Reedus. If you don't ship them, I can see the friendship thing, but not motherly, LOL.

10. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I forgot to log in last night! I was in other boards. Amazing episode is all I can say

11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Great episode! it wrapped up a lot of things from the end of A. Unfortunately for me I was severely sleep deprived when I watched it so I couldn't process things that well. At least now I've gotten so rem time and have had a chance to read a lot of comments.

- Judith lives! If she dies I riot.
    - It was fantastic to see Carol save the day, but I agree with those who say it was a bit over the top and the timing was just a little too perfect in saving Glenn.
    - I've been a fan of the Daryl-Carol dynamic since the second season and am glad to see it continued. SS Bethyl is not looking too good right now.
    - I guess I have some sympathy for what Mary went through to become what she became, but at least Sela is finally, really, most sincerely, dead. Casting Denise Crosby was a stroke of genius. I really hated that Romulan bitch.
    - Sasha knows that Eugene is full of crap. What was that little convo about between Abraham and Rosita near the end?
    - I really hope Tyreese really killed that Termite. I will be disappointed if he didn't.
    - Great to see Morgan at the end! Obviously he will have a serious story arc.
    - I saw a promo where Gareth says something about "join us or go to Washington". Did I miss that?
    - Conan was the best TD guest I've seen. It's obvious he is a real fan of the show. Gimple explained a lot of stuff, stuff that I suppose was cut out during post-production. He also gave away a lot of stuff about upcoming stories.
    - The Grove will always be my favorite episode of the season, but I think No Sanctuary was the most faithful-to-the-comic since Days Gone Bye.
    - I need to get some more sleep and watch the ep a couple or three more times to pick up on all the time-jump nuggets.

12. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

lol,exactly, even Reedus said so, they are like 3-4 years apart.

13. roostermadstabb

roostermadstabb New Member

Rick saying "it's not over until I say it's over",I was waiting for him to start coughing because the cancer is back and then Saul would just say "it's over" and leave for his new life in Nebraska. Then I realized breaking bad is over but Saul will be back. It's not over Saul. Better call Saul

14. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Did anyone here when Martin talking on the radio and calling for Cynthia? Does anyone here believe that Cynthia is the radio broadcast lady's name?

Thoughts @jwcoombs (you're the best person to ask, lol)? I'm thinking right now the survivors who become the Hunters are Gareth, Albert (who may have been one of the two guys Gareth was on the roof with. Martin also mentioned Albert before Carol put the gun to his head), the third guy on the roof, Cynthia (possible radio broadcast lady) and maybe Martin if Tyreese didn't finish him off).

#274 ltomlinson31, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

He's a pic of the guy. You can see the symbol and part of the 2

[​IMG]

16. swscully

swscully Member

Its COLD! I think we may finally get to see walkers in the wintertime, as they glazed over the last two winters in the off season. Was it two winters? I think so...

17. Heamic08

Heamic08 Member

Loved this episode!!! I think this was the best season opener!!!!

18. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Gareth, Albert, Martin and Cynthia as well. Even though we're missing one or two to make it equal comic Hunters numbers. I said last night I didn't believe Ty killed Martin graveyard dead. And the ultimate confirmation-Martin wasn't in the "In Memoriam" on TTD last night.

19. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Hm. That's interesting. I didn't notice it when I made the image; but it's certainly there. No idea what the numbers could mean; but it's clearly the same symbol used to mark the trail in the wood Rick took after departing from the tracks. I'm still maintaining that the trail blazings are from Gareth and the Hunters in their attempt to track Rick, and have a path leading straight to the church for easy access and terrorizing. But; I wonder if this symbol has some sort of personal significance to Gareth? Maybe it plays into the crazy man screaming-"We're the same!" maybe this symbol makes that connection between them somehow?

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The guy had them when he was still terrorizing Gareth and family. This has to do with who was with before coming to Terminus. A bigger gang, of sorts. Looks like a "cross" to me.
    I think the x on the tree will help Gareth track our group too